Any one get Juniper offer in m

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Doug, Nov 29, 2000.

1. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Yesterday received the Juniper Bank so called pre approved offer in the mail. 2.9% until 5/1/2000 no balance transfer fee on initial application. No annual fee, 13.99% when 2.9% is over. Seems much better than their Aspire, another division of Columbus Bank & Trust. Anyone else received the same offer?

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE: Any one get Juniper offer

COPIED FROM http://www.CARDTRAK.COM...11/06/00
    (CARD NEWS)

A newly established bank is set to offer
    online and wireless banking plus a new
    credit card. Juniper Bank is now offering a
    transparent MasterCard that features no
    over-limit fees, low late fees, and the ability
    for cardholders to manage their accounts
    and pay their bills online or via wireless
    devices. The Juniper MasterCard offers a
    2.9% four-month intro APR followed by a
    prime +4.49% on-going APR. Late payment fees are $19 compared to an industry
    average of $26. However balances paid late will be assessed a prime +10.49% APR.
    Like First USA, Juniper is charging a 2% balance transfer for transfers made after the
    initial application. Juniper says customers will soon be able to view their account
    balances, pay bills, transfer funds between Juniper and non-Juniper accounts and receive
    Juniper notifications through a variety of wireless devices, including Web-enabled
    phones, PDAs and pagers. Juniper's banking customers can withdraw cash from ATMs
    worldwide and will be reimbursed up to $6.00 per month for ATM fees charged by
    other banks. Customers will also be able to walk into most of Mail Boxes Etc.'s 3,400
    U.S. locations and overnight their banking deposits free of charge. Juniper was founded
    by former executives of First USA and is a division of Columbus Bank & Trust in
    Georgia.Consumers can now apply for a Juniper credit card, checking account or other
    financial products online at http://www.juniper.com, or toll-free at 888-232-0780.

3. Kristi

Kristi Guest

I did. I got a Juniper MC for 17,500.00, an overdraft for 4,000.00, a checking wih free debit card and free checks. All seems good except today, I checked the account and everything I asked them to do they did twice! So now, my bank has to reverse duplicates. Other then that I like them but they are slow at sending credit card, checks etc.

Doug wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Yesterday received the Juniper Bank so called pre approved offer in the mail. 2.9% until 5/1/2000 no balance transfer fee on initial application. No annual fee, 13.99% when 2.9% is over. Seems much better than their Aspire, another division of Columbus Bank & Trust. Anyone else received the same offer?

4. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

I remember you got the FUSION for 16K also. Those are extremenly high lines of credit. Went and apply and was approved for their mastercard. Logged back in and already was in the system for 6,OOO credit line. You must have excellent credit and huge salary for those kind of numbers. Congratulations.

5. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Doug, did you say you got approved for 6k from juniper? Awesome! I really don't care about these limits they give me because I rarely use over 500.00 on a card. But,I did transfer my small balance from my Fusion card to Juniper just because it's fun!

Congrats!

Doug wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I remember you got the FUSION for 16K also. Those are extremenly high lines of credit. Went and apply and was approved for their mastercard. Logged back in and already was in the system for 6,OOO credit line. You must have excellent credit and huge salary for those kind of numbers. Congratulations.

6. Sher

Sher Guest

Doug?

how is your credit is Doug???

Thanks

7. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Fairly good with no negatives, lates except one collection on Trans Union for a bill I never paid afer moving out of the apartment complex into a house. Ignored bill for new carpeting, paint, preventive maintenance on a/c ducts, new mini blinds, etc. Was a 10 year resident. Figured after 10 years it was time for them to do that. Seems like that collection is treated like a BK, every offer I applied for and they ran TU was denied including Eddie Bauer mastercard, Chase, and AT&T mastercard. Thought about disputing that because of normal wear and tear. Experian and Equifax in pretty good shape except for inquires and too many new accounts.