Any1 have any luck with Nextca

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Eboni, Nov 20, 2000.

1. Eboni

Eboni Guest

Has anyone with poor or blemished credit tried Nextcard? If your trying Citi maybe Nextcard is worth a try.

A few people I know have had sucess with them and they don't carry the subprime stigma.

Roni- I think you may have been denied because they can not compete with Citi's high limits. My friend with perfect AAA credit only got a 6500 limit with 9.9% APR and a 1500 balance transfer. Not as good as your 2 9K accounts with Citi

2. Creditinsi

Creditinsi Guest

RE: Any1 have any luck with Ne

With poor credit they probably wont offer you the 2.9% APR intro rate or a high credit limit but they do have other cards for people with less than AAA credit.

Regards,
    Alex
    www.Creditinsiders.com

3. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

Eboni,

I tried for a Nextcard and got no offer whatsoever from them, just the big "NO BUZZER." FYI, I have a "5" score from WorthKnowing (for whatever that's worth). I do have three subprimes (CapOne, Marin, Aria).

Cheers,
    Cindy

4. Eboni

Eboni Guest

I got a 5 from Worthknowing but I got a Nextcard.

That Worthknowing score is worthless

5. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've come to that conclusion...not only did I get the bummer score, but they also reported me living at a 10-year old address (in a different state), and said my auto loan was closed (try telling Household that!). I've deleted them from my bookmarks.

BTW, any luck with Junum?

Cheers,
    Cindy

6. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Eboni, which NextCard were you approved for?

7. greg

greg Guest

i have just ok credit and got 9.9% with a $7500.00 line of credit.