anybody an AOL whiz??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Mar 18, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I am so darn frustrated that I can't get my score. My password in probably in my old mail on 5.0, We upgraded a few months back to 6.0 and I never uninstalled 5.0 but yet I can't open it grrrr. So if anyone knows anything remotely about this please let me know.

Thanks
    Mom

2. Dallas

Dallas Guest

when I click Start, I see Aol 5.0. Did you try to sign on to 5.0 that way...> But your mail may be gone by now. maybe you saved it to favs...i printed mine out.

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Can you try logging on to AOL and getting your mail from www.aol.com instead of the usual way?

Just a thought

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

ISN'T THERE A FILING CABINET FOR MAIL?

I only use AOL to send mail since NETSCAPE won't send mail...some "GLITCH" (the kids charge me per question even though I got AT&T@HOME CABLE MODEM FOR THEM)

:(

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Momof3? Did you try the filing cabinet in "MAIL" at the top left???

6. mvfl

mvfl Guest

Mom, try opening the mail from the aol 5.0 folder in Windows Explorer. If you can find the folder where the mail is stored you should be able to double click the file and open it.

7. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

anybody an AOL whiz??
    Author: Momof3 (---.proxy.aol.com)
    Date: 03-18-01 17:14

I am so darn frustrated that I can't get my score. My password in probably in my old mail on 5.0, We upgraded a few months back to 6.0 and I never uninstalled 5.0 but yet I can't open it grrrr. So if anyone knows anything remotely about this please let me know.

Thanks
    Mom

Reply To Message*******Ihave 4.0 and5.0 and can use either one one:I would think you could do the same with 5.0 and 6.0: HAVE you called aol about this?

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your suggestions, I finally got to it but I couldn't find what I was looking for oh well tomorrow it will be:)

Yes LB I called AOL they are dumber than dirt, they know nothing I can't wait to get amex internet access and dump them quickly