Anybody have FLEET info.?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Om, Aug 28, 2001.

1. Om

Om Well-Known Member

I was denied, a couple of months ago, for a line of credit and their Fusion card. (When I transfered my checking account over to FLEET gave me the long song about how they are really pushing their cards and I would almost surely be approved) Since that time I have had some derogs taken off my reports. Do any of you know what their basic requirements are? If I remember correctly I think they pulled TU on me and that is my worst. Do you know if this is their CRA of choice?

-Om

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

CREDITOR CRA STATE Total
    FLEET Equifax California (1)
    FLEET Experian California (1)
    FLEET Trans Union Georgia (2)
    FLEET Trans Union Illinois (1)
    FLEET Experian Massachusetts (1)
    FLEET Experian New York (1)
    FLEET Experian South Carolina (1)
    FLEET Experian Texas (3)
    FLEET Equifax Virginia (2)

CREDITOR CRA STATE Total
    FLEET CC Equifax Florida (1)
    FLEET CC Trans Union South Carolina (1)
    FLEET CC Experian Texas (1)
    FLEET CC Experian Virginia (1)

Depends upon your state...... like most CCs.

3. Shirley

Shirley Well-Known Member

Fleet pulled all three of mine and then denied me.

4. kevinw01

kevinw01 Well-Known Member

Hello There,

I was recently send a pre-qualified platinum card invitation in the mail and I apply online got the message cannot give instant approval at this time but a letter with the decision will be send out to you in 2 weeks... I have the creditexpert service so I notice there was an inquiry from my experian report I am in CA... anyways seems like they don't do instant approvals all the time.... I call them a week after I apply and was found out that I was approved for a card with them not the platinum though like they try to offer me but a regular classic visa with a $2000 limit and a 10.99% fixed rate let's see about that I read many people on the board have problems with fleet... I guess is a good start I already have the Juniper Platium with a $7500 limit.... so hope this information helps.... oh by the way anybody know about amex blue and what they require to get approve by them...... please advice.....

Thanks,

Kev

5. sam

sam Well-Known Member

kev please post your exp score.
    so we know what they need.

6. kevinw01

kevinw01 Well-Known Member

Hello There,

my score was 701 from the creditexpert site.... with no lates... derogs.... but with quite a few inquires it saids that last six months 13 inquires.... so I guess fleet don't really care about the inquires..... oh well hope this helps...

Thanks,

Kev

7. Om

Om Well-Known Member

I'm in Massachusetts so scratch one up for TU on your list.

-Om

8. spike

spike New Member

Hey there Kev,

A bit of advice, Fleet may have cared about the inquiries (most creditors do) and that is why they assigned you a lower line. You should try and get the 4 reasons the "score" is what it is....I will bet you excessive inquiries is in there.

Spike