Anyone ever dealt with Key Cre

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by L Arnold, Nov 10, 2000.

1. L Arnold

L Arnold Guest

They called tonight. I guess they are a credit card broker. They want $220 to get me a Visa/MC and a bunch of other stuff I don't need.

They say they offer a 100% money back guarantee, but I can't find out any info on them via the Internet. One site at www.keycredit.com seems to be the site the rep referred me to, but is under construction and offers no info.

I was curious as to whether anyone else here had dealings with them and if so, what their thoughts were.

Thanks,

LA

2. Carrot

Carrot Guest

RE: Anyone ever dealt with Key

I've never heard of them, and I never respond to credit offers made over the phone that I have not initiated or from companies that I do not have an established relationship with.

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: Anyone ever dealt with Key

Avoid any phone call offers. Real companies don't call you and offer you a card.

(Cause the disclosure and terms are too long to read to you).

Ask them to read you the disclosure and terms of conditions of the credit card account, Should read like every other card in printing).

After they read it, tell them to shove off :)

Seriously. Everything over the phone is a sham, credit companies NEVER call you to offer you credit. They mail you.