Anyone gone thru DiVosta Mortgage?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LD, Sep 28, 2003.

1. LD

LD Well-Known Member

I didn't see this lender listed on the "Who Pulled My Credit" Yahoo site...

Has anyone obtained a mortgage through DiVosta Mortgage (a division of Pulte Homes) and if so, do you know what CR they used?

I am new to the home buying process and the unknown in that makes it scary enough, but having past credit problems, most of which are cleaned up now, makes the process kinda terrifying.

We currently live in Maryland, but are buying the home in Florida (job relocation).

Thanks!

P.S. Any other feedback on this lender is appreciated!

2. NJones

NJones Well-Known Member

For most mortgage lenders, you can expect all three credit reports to be pulled. Can't really hide anything...

3. LD

LD Well-Known Member

NJones - Thanks for the feedback.

I've been reading some old threads on mortgages and it seems like "620" is the cutoff for a decent rate.

My fiancee has perfect credit. I just don't want my past problems to prevent us from getting a great rate.

Here is what my reports look like and my scores are listed in my sig.

TU = 0 derogs, 1 inq from BoA (06/03)
    EXP = 1 judgement - Satisfied, 0 inq
    EQU = 1 judgement - paid, but showing as open, 1 paid collection, 0 inq

The judgement is from '00 and the collection from '01. Both are paid. I think I'm going to have to do a process verification to EQU for the judgement. They keep verifying it as open and unpaid, but I have the cancelled check to prove otherwise.

Another thing I'm concerned about with the mortgage process is savings. I don't have much cash on hand. My fiancee has the 20% down payment. The only reason I'm applying is so that both of our incomes will be factored in.

If anyone can offer any advice on my situation, I'd appreciate it.