Anyone gotten CreditWrench yet

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marie, Mar 6, 2001.

1. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Curious. I don't have any judgments anymore.. but I'm really curious about the approach. Anyone bought it yet? Read it? Used it?

2. once38

once38 Well-Known Member

Re: Anyone gotten CreditWrench

Every time I try to access their site @ creditwrench.hypermart.net the page does not open

3. racinut88

racinut88 Well-Known Member

I've had no problem with access, I am very interested in this but would like a little feedback first....

4. mvfl

mvfl Guest

I think one of us here just needs to go for it and pay the $49. Anyone interested??

5. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Wanna try it, but don't want to spend $49, and have it end up being a print out of the Creditnet site or something. Very willing to see if it works, though!
    Anyone who trys it, post some results!

Dustin

6. ble103

ble103 Guest

I think this could be a scam altough no one really knows that yet.What i think is supicious is due to the fact you can't charge it to your credit card idenifying this so called company.Also you have to enroll into paypal to pay this creditwrench company that should raise a red flag but i am not saying that it is indead a scam but with our economy slowing there is people out there that will try hard to steal your hard earned money.Caution should be excerised just like anything else.If anyone out there has taken the chance please let us know if this is a real company,or a scam happing right now.