Anyone having any problems wit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CiRcUs-FrE, Jun 15, 2000.

1. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

I have been having problems accessing my account info on their website. It always says "Invalid account status" And I am under my limit so I have current status on my account. I have no idea what is going on.

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member

RE: Anyone having any problems

And you're surprised?..

That's the CCB way...why let you access for free, when it costs money to call and do anything...

From the time my wife had a card, to the time she chucked it, she always had a balance below her limit..she could NEVER get on-line services to work..

If that is the ONLY problem you have with CCB, consider yourself blessed...

3. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

It will work for me sometimes and then it wont work a couple days later. But that is pretty much the onl problems I have had with them. They have always taken away any fees from me such as overlimit or late fees so I have no problem with that. I am just keeping my fingers crossed on the $565.00 check I did with them via the internet. It posted to my account so now I just hope whoever got my checking info didn't copy my #'s down. Don wrote:-------------------------------And you're surprised?..That's the CCB way...why let you access for free, when it costs money to call and do anything...From the time my wife had a card, to the time she chucked it, she always had a balance below her limit..she could NEVER get on-line services to work..If that is the ONLY problem you have with CCB, consider yourself blessed...

4. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

It will work for me sometimes and then it wont work a couple days later. But that is pretty much the onl problems I have had with them. They have always taken away any fees from me such as overlimit or late fees so I have no problem with that. I am just keeping my fingers crossed on the $565.00 check I did with them via the internet. It posted to my account so now I just hope whoever got my checking info didn't copy my #'s down. Don wrote:-------------------------------And you're surprised?..That's the CCB way...why let you access for free, when it costs money to call and do anything...From the time my wife had a card, to the time she chucked it, she always had a balance below her limit..she could NEVER get on-line services to work..If that is the ONLY problem you have with CCB, consider yourself blessed...

5. Len

Len Guest

Good luck with that, John!

6. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Good luck...there are those that will tell you their account was handled perfectly by CCB, and then all of a sudden the problems started..

Hope it all keeps working for you...