Anyone here that remembers me?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by AnnMarie, Oct 7, 2001.

1. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I have missed this place! I f-disked and lost my bookmarks, moved out of state, bought a house, yada yada yada...and could not find this place for anything, even downloaded Yahoo messenger to try and catch someone from the "regulars" online-- to no avail! Used Google as a search and I found it!
    Anyway, I hope everyone is well and being helpful to each other, looks like I have a little reading to do to catch up!
    Any big news in the credit world I need to know about asap?
    It's good to be back!

AnnMarie

2. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Welcome back.
    Do you remember me?
    I have been around since Nov. '96.

Hope things have gone well for you. We are still here, building credit and paying over 19% APR.

www.creditsense.com

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

AM!!! Welcome back! All kinds of stuff going on.
    Good to see you!

4. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Hey Girl,

Good to see you here; I ve been trying to catch you also on yahoo(just not online a lot lately).

Sister Girl

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Hey!

Yes I remember you. I saw you on-line on Yahoo a few times and was going to send you a message but didn't have time really....been sort of busy! Glad to see you back. Lots has happend since you were away. You have lots of catching up to do!

I see you on-line now! I'll IM you!

MP$40

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hi annmarie, couldn't forget you or your LOVELY name hehe.

I am glad things are going well for you. We also bought our house this past June:)

Nice to have you back:)

7. Cadillac408

MOM...You better tell "23"

Mom....you better tell your boy to stop jokin around. He better NOT BE FOR REAL!!! I'd hate to see Ally I and big Kobe clown him! Sad but true...

That's o.k. He'll always be #1 in my book....you know I bought the new Jordans the other night. Charged them on Citi! :))

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: MOM...You better tell "23"

That's a trip what happened to you. As you can see, things have changed alot around here......

NO more chatting at creditmania.....lol

9. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hey Mp, Kobe could still learn of few things from His Airness:) And he is back for real, he may be older and may have lost a step or 2, but I believe he wouldn't come back if he didn't think he still had it, why with the wizards I haven't a clue.

As to keep on topic, I will use my Citi for my tickets to finally see him play in person.

10. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Will let you guys know about Kobe, when I am, at the Lakers game on 9 Nov 01 vs. Memphis Grizzlies.

WOOHOO

Thanks University!!!!!

11. Cadillac408

Tell Kobe I'm STILL waiting for my *CH SUP* (aka child support) check in the mail! HA!!! LOL...

Guess it wasn't Shawn's after all! ROFLMAO!!! :-D

12. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

ITS ABOUT TIME....

that you got back! Sounds like some great things
    have happened. Congrats on your home!

pawing at the bits - dogman