Anyone know about tax liens

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chelechele, Aug 16, 2001.

1. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Anyone? Anyone? Not for me, but my boyfriend just got one placed on him right after he took necessary steps to prevent it from happening. The information lapsed and they filed it anyway because one system was a few days behind the other one.

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I have 'em. different situation though.

breeze

3. chelechele

Know how to kiss em goodbye?

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I keep trying. They won't leave, LOL. What kind of lien IRS? State? parking tickets (yeah really), library fines?

breeze

5. chelechele

IRS..I have heard some good information though..I know of a person that is stockpiled with information on it or who knows people

6. bfllover

bfllover Well-Known Member

anyone have any luck in getting a paid Ca state tax lien removed?? If so,share please.

7. Shirley

Shirley Well-Known Member

8. chelechele

bbauer knows people and facts...doesn't really deal in them...just has tons of information...he is a human computer database

9. Shirley

Shirley Well-Known Member

I shouldn't have asked.... :)

10. chelechele

he gave me a lot of websites to check out...you don't like him??

11. akg

akg Well-Known Member

I had a similar situation for a satisfied (didn't pay but had to cough up a missing state tax return) and I simply disputed it with the Credit Bureau --- the local county courthouse the filed the judgment failed to respond to Experian and they deleted it. Still waiting to hear back from TU and Equifax.

12. chelechele

Are you serious???