Anyone know any lenders for pe

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Indnewssrv, Dec 5, 2000.

1. Indnewssrv

Indnewssrv Guest

Well I'm out searchingfor a lender on equiptment that is $2700.I have bad credit history but excellent cureent credit.I've had good standing for at least the last 18months.I was also planning to put like half down and finance the other half.Anyone knwo any reliable lenders that hopefully wont take advantage of me either

Cynthia

2. Kristi

Kristi Guest

RE: Anyone know any lenders fo

Where have you been? Have not seen you in ages. Go over to EquipmentLease.ws and look around. If you decide to call, ask for Steve & tell him Kristi referred you.

Good Luck & happy to see you again!

Indnewssrv wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Well I'm out searchingfor a lender on equiptment that is $2700.I have bad credit history but excellent cureent credit.I've had good standing for at least the last 18months.I was also planning to put like half down and finance the other half.Anyone knwo any reliable lenders that hopefully wont take advantage of me either

Cynthia

3. Indnewssrv

Indnewssrv Guest

I've been around..I now counsel people with their problems..not to mention I still do accounting for my husbands work.Kristi I also counsel people with debt issues and I refer them to you and your company...so I send luck..and love :) your way

cynthia

4. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

I've missed you too, Cynthia. It's good to see you're back! Don't be a stranger, young lady! :)