Anyone? Problems with Lexingt

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Aug 14, 2000.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Has anyone else experienced problems with Lexington Law Firm? I've sent an email every day for the last 3 weeks with no response. When I do get a responce the question I ask is never answered, they just give you a teaser. I emailed them 6 times asking them to change the payment method on my account, because I was using a new bank. Still could not get a response. So I withdrew all funds from the account that they had, and the payment was returned to them. So I get an email asking me to bring my account back to a current status as soon as possible. Is this the only way to get their attention? Do anyone have any better service with any other companies out there?

2. Julie

Julie Guest

RE: Anyone? Problems with Lex

You are better off doing it yourself. I also, never got a response, and I was still in their "recruitment stage", so to speak. I am an experienced do-it-yourselfer, and suggest the creditnet.com's do it yourself suggestion page. It appeared to me at first glance to have everything you need to know.

3. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

RE: Anyone? Problems with Lex

My daughter has a friend who is dealing with Lexington. She says they flat ignore every email she sends, but they continue send her all kinds of emails advertising their service.

She says that only one of her emails has been answered lately, and that was in response to a complaint she made that they never answer her emails. They claimed to have sent her at least a dozen emails regarding her account. Still, they failed to answer her questions, and she claims that she's not received any email concerning her account.

On the brighter side, my daughter's friend says she has seen some positive results from Lexington, but they're almost a year old. They claimed to have sent out some disputes at the beginning of the year, but she's received nothing from the CRAs thus far. She's had no luck in explaining this because they continue to ignore her emails.

While I believe Lexington to be a legitimate company, it seems that it's bordering along the edges of becoming a scam operation. Any business that ignores its customers is heading for disaster. They really need to clean up their act!