Anyone see a difference with new fi

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dinob12, Nov 14, 2001.

1. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I am pulling all 3 of my reports tomorrow..Question is has anyone pulled there scores since the Fico Revamp has taken place ? And was there a huge difference pos or negative ?

2. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

I saw a difference, my FICO DROPPED 5 points after I had some negatives removed.

3. Mist

Mist Well-Known Member

Wait a minute!!! Is the NextGen software in place right now? I thought it wasn't going to roll out until sometime in '02.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WHO KNOWS...

RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR # 2.

5. ohnostuck

ohnostuck Well-Known Member

My score went down 61 YES 61 after removing a charge off (around 2 grand, a paid collection and a judgment)

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

LOL now there will be multiple FICO scoring systems further confusing the multiple scores WE can see.

-Peace Dave

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

They say the F.I.C.O. scores we get are "REAL"...but how would you ever know...

A very few people can get a mortgage company to "PULL" in the morning, then "PULL" their own in the afternoon to "SEE" if there is any differences...THAT IS IF THE MORTGAGE COMPANY OR LOAN OFFICER WILL LET YOU HAVE A COPY...

8. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Still another reason to outlaw scoring!

9. dinob12

Well I am going to pull reports now hoping to go from 569 in Sept to 669 now...Yep I have always been a dreamer..

10. dinob12

583..14 point jump in 2 months...At this rate I may break the 700 barrier by next Christmas..

11. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

It will take a mighty big dream to overcome the F I C O Nightmare!

12. dinob12

Tell me about it..I am just hoping by the time I get to 27 it is at least a 700.. My transunion is more promising 603