anyone using usabancshares che

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Doug, Jan 4, 2001.

1. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Anyone using usabancshares 5% Energy ONE checking program minimum of 1.00 to open up an account. If you have one, how do you like it. www.usabancshares.com

2. netKat

netKat Guest

RE: anyone using usabancshares

Yes, I use it. I started testing out online banks and I stuck with this one. I use the online bill pay too and I have never had trouble with it. The customer service is not too great, but I rarely need it. The site usually works pretty flawlessly, there have only been a couple of times that it's been down and it's usually just for a short time.

I have my work check directly deposited and I make other deposits at a local ATM. I have never had any problems with either. The bank will also send you postage page envelopes if you prefer to mail deposits. The ATM deposits are posted to my account in a matter of hours. They do hold checks for a while longer than my brick and mortar bank did, but it's not bad.

I would totally recommend them.

I did write a comprehensive review about them, and if you're interested in reading it there's a link to it on the page below.

Kat
    http://creditexpert.tripod.com/finance.htm

3. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Thank you, I will read it. Submitted my application not too long ago.

4. netKat

netKat Guest

Oh, forgot one warning. I wouldn't get their credit card. It looks to me like it's run out of a less than stellar bank and offers no unique benefits.

Kat

5. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

I saw that in your article, grace period and no annual free not too bad. Nice cash advance and balance transfer offer for 5 months. Go to rate 17.5%. I would say about in the middle in today's market. USA really not the issuer. Thanks again.

6. mt

mt Guest

I have a USABancshares checking and savings account. They have a funky looking checkcard. The website is functional and provides adequate information. Though I do not use it often and really only put money in the accounts for purposes of saving, etc., I've been satisfied. Personally, I like Wingspan b/c they give you free online bill pay. I cannot remember if USABancshares does that.