Approved for Blue!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JacquiG, Jan 5, 2001.

1. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Well, I called the automated system again yesterday morning, and the 'voice' had restarted processing time to 10 days! Decided to talk to someone to see if they needed any information, and she said everything had been verified, so 'Is Jacqui the name you want on the card? I'll finish the processing, and you should receive it within 10 days.'

I was so excited! My line is only $2K at 14.9, but I'll take it...I guess I won't be getting anymore $12.5 lines anytime soon! I think my 12 months of AMEX green may have nudged me just that little bit into approval.

2. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Congratulations Jacqui! Blue is a great card and their customer service is very easy to deal with. Use the card reponsibly and your $2000 credit limit should be about $3000-4000 in 6 months.

3. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Doubt it. I've had my card for 9 months. I started at 2k, with 12.9%. I'm still there.

I requested a line increase about a month ago and was denied. (yes hard inquiry)

I don't get to use the card much because the limit is too low. I can't put any major purchases on it, just piddly stuff.

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Congrats J! Was it one full year after you got the Green card?

Let me know and I'll target for 07/01.
    CYA Dogman

5. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Thanks Dog! It was one year, two weeks after I received Green.

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

OK thanks. Dog

7. Saar

Saar Banned

Wait 6 months, then call and apply for a product transfer to the Blue 10.99% product. If the CS rep won't do it, retention will.

Saar