Approved for the click citi AA

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by PSUgirl, May 21, 2001.

1. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Hi,

Wow, I got a letter on friday from citibank that said "thank you for your interest in obtaining a click citi aadvantage mastercard. We regret that we are unable to approve an account for you." blah blah blah....

So, i didnt remember recently applying for this card. Then it came to my head that maybe they were referinging to a past application that i submitted in feb. When my transunion file got clean, i asked tu to send citi a copy of my credit file.

So, anyway, i called them today to find out more. The lady explained to me the reasons. Then told me to hold on. She came back and said that she could approve me for a 500 cl. She asked me if that would be ok....i said fine.

She then told me to hold on so she can go and check the credit lines on this card. She came back and said that she would approve me for a 1000 credit line. I said thats perfect. She went on to say that I would receive my packet in the mail in 7-10 business days.

Thats way great....I didnt even fight with her and I would have been fine with the 500 cl.

NOW I HAVE:

Capital one visa 2400 cl
    Providian visa classic 200 cl
    GM mastercard 1500 cl
    Household mastercard 1500 cl
    Citi drivers edge student mastercard 900 cl
    Citi Platinum select mastercard 2500 cl
    Citi Click AA 1000 cl
    Spiegel Charge 400 cl
    Freidmans Jewelers charge 500 cl

I THINK IM GETTING IN OVER MY HEAD.

mY PLAN: