Approved!! Home Depot & Mobil !!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JustMe, Jul 1, 2001.

1. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

I was going to apply online, but they want another cc as reference. I don't have another one!

2. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

Guess what?! Got my Home Depot card in the mail. $1000 limit. Yippee!

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ugh..hubby applied for Home Depot..got a we will notify you in 7-10 days..not good, huh?

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Congrats, nursie!!

NanaC- Stay positive. We all know that "we will contact you" doesn't necessarily mean denial. :)

5. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

That's why I'm so excited! I got that message too!!!

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

It occurred to me that there might be a need for them to say hold on because our new address is different from his credit report..

Oooooh..this sucks! But I'll take all your encouragement...I was sorta hoping for sooner..we need a dryer, it died in transit. :(

Nursie, did they call anybody and verify anything that you know of?

Thanks, Miles!

7. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

Not to worry! There is an inquiry from them on Credit Expert. Your score is higher than mine, so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. I also applied for my husband, but his isn't here yet.

New kitchen floor....new fridge......new kitchen floor.....new fridge. I can't decide!

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Nursie: Did your hubby get the same message? How long did it take for you to get the card? Was it the whole 2 weeks?

Wow..how fun for you to decide! We bought a new fridge when we moved in our new home..it's wonderful..I love the crushed ice thingy!!!

9. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

Yep, my hubby got the same message. I applied for mine on 7/1 & I think his a couple of days later.
    Don't worry!

10. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, for those who asked..they pulled Equifax! :)

Thanks for the info, Nursie! I'm thinking good thoughts for your hubby!

11. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hey, did those of you who got the processing message also get a reference number? And, is there anywhere online to check the status of a home depot credit card request that I might have missed?

Thanks!

12. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

My hubbytried last night and also got the " we will notify you in 7-10 days."

13. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Can you please tell me if you got reference numbers when you got the 7-10 day message?

Thanks again!

14. OtherTerri

If I did, I didn't see it. It was about 3 am! I guess that means it will be a denial.

15. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hmm..I did get one...anyone else remember? Nursie?? Did you get one when you got the notice? Your hubby?

I wouldn't say that was a rejection (not getting one)..let's see about others first..
    Shoot, it could mean anything..LOL..or nothing

16. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

I don't remember any reference number, just the 'we'll contact you in 7-10 days' message.

17. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

I was SURE that I had just been rejected.

18. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

I applied on July 3rd and got the 7-10 business days with a reference number. Dear wife apply at the local Home Depot also got the 7-10 business day with a reference number.

Still think we will be denied.

Best regards,
    Sam

19. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Mirage, please keep me informed as I received a reference #, too. Hang in there, think positive thoughts! :)

20. OtherTerri

I did find a reference number for Hme Depot, which we did not need. My husband just called 800-677-0232 and found out he was declined.