Approved!! Home Depot & Mobil !!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JustMe, Jul 1, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hey, Sam...try the PlanetFeedback route that some of us are doing..no reason to waste the inquiry..As soon as hubby gets his letter, we are..shoot, why not?

2. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Monogram VERY BK sensitive

I had this exact issue 3 mos ago. Monogram's computer system has changed this year.

It used to be that w/a bk showing, you'd likely get denied but you could plead to a human and possibly get it overridden. I had this old system confirmed to me by their employees.

NO longer. No human can override the computer (I was told this by 3 supervisors and by Monogram's exec office). NO go. period.

You can still try but when you get the denial don't say you weren't warned.

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: Monogram VERY BK sensitive

Marie..yeah, I'm not complaining to PlanetFeedback thinking they'll change anything..but I sure don't mind venting a little.....will make me feel better..

Sigh, I wish I really had been warned about their BK issues before trying..we never would have but I should have asked..duh...

4. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Yes, I too would have not wasted the inquiry. Maria, thanks for the tip on Monogram bk policy.

At least I got myself a Target card.

Best regards,
    Sam

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Me, too, Sam..that's a good way to look at it!

6. Maer

Maer Well-Known Member

I applied on July 4th and received the letter today (16th).

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, hubby applid on the 11th..so we have a wait ahead of us..

Let us know what you get, if anything, from PlanetFeedback, o.k.?

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

He "applid?" My gosh, that sounds awful...ROFL

9. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Well after hearing all the positive news about "instant approval", I applied. Got the "....7-10 days" message. I also got a reference number. I just applied today. I guess I need to wait until next week to find out my status. I don't have any BK history. So if I'm denied (which I probably will be) there must be another reason behind it. I will keep you posted. Hell, I may call in a few mins.

10. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thinking positive thoughts for you, Mother..it may be just fine without the BK

11. mother2

Thanks Nana

I hope you're right. At least you have a Target card. It took everything inside of me to actually apply for something. After you've been denied soo many times, you just give up. I love Target and spend quite a bit of money there (I have 2 children) but I'm too scared to apply for a card. Besides, now I know my Fico score is going to go down from this wasted inquiry. :eek:(

12. mother2

Denied!! ;o(

That's it for me....hmmm I might as well try for Target. But I don't think I can handle 2 denials in 1 day.

13. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: Denied!! ;o(

Denied! Reason: Bankruptcy.

I'll be complaining via Planet Feedback and expect to be ignored but I"ll feel better.

Who cares? Cobalt wants me now! AHAHAHAHAHAH

14. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I got target about a week ago along with JC Penny and then today I got Circuit City's card.

Got a turn down on Best Buy and Comp USA though.

Click on the link below /newcrdrepair.html
    and see my new battle plan for dealing with collection agencies and creditors and credit bureaus alike.

(LOL)

15. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Works for me, Bill! I"m very interested in getting Circuit City...hmmm....Sorry about the turn downs..:( Congrats on the approvals.