Approved!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Oct 12, 2000.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Thank you Roni! I was approved for the Citibank card. Instantly!! $2000. I'm so happy. I should receive it in 7-10 days.

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Are you serious? Wow! This is getting interesting. Eveyone is getting a Citibank card now. They must be reading this message board! ;-D

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Forgot to ask.....

Which card did you apply for?

4. molly

molly Well-Known Member

RE: Forgot to ask.....

Well, let me first start off by saying that just last month I was denied for the Chevron Credit Builders card. My score was too low. No,it wasn't just the regular Chevron card, it was the Credit Builders also.

I applied for the Plain old Citibank AAdvantage card. The silver one. It WASN'T gold, world or anything else.

And I have had an Orchard card for 14 months and was denied an increase just two weeks ago because I was $4 over the limit one time in 14 months. Guess what card is going after I pay off the $275 balance.

5. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

on Your words I applied for one today ! .. I hope they except me i just want to transfer some cards on to their card . Specially that Dreaded cross country bank . I have High balances though and about 9-10 accounts depending on which report they pull . All in good standing though. So i'm crossing my fingers ! your information was helpfull thankx..

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

congratulations Molly!

Like you I was denied other cards except this one as I explained previously on this board. Congratulations!

7. alice

alice Guest

RE: congratulations Molly!

is this just an internet card or can u use it for other things

8. Killer

Killer Guest

OK...that's it! I just applied after reading this post! Maybe I will be blessed too!

You mean you were denied Chevron credit builders but approved for CitiBank! Well I was approved for Chevron credit builders so maybe I can get CitiBank approval!

I hope I applied for the right card. I applied for AAdvantage. It wasnt World or Plat. Is this the right card? Someone said apply for Silver card but I didnt see Silver card on web site. Will someone post the direct link to the right card.

My message said that my app was received and will be processed. At least it didnt say I was immediately denied.

9. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

http://www.citibank.com/us/cards/cardserv/worldcard/

10. Killer

Killer Guest

Thx,

I appplied! Wish me luck!

11. debbie

debbie Guest

No, it's a regular credit card. This card has been around ever since I can remember, and if I'm not mistaken Citibank is considered a prime bank....?? Anyway, like roni and the others I was denied Amex and Plat discover but approved for both regular and Gold AA citibank visas, with 9k limits on both.

Good luck to all and keep us posted!!!

PS- You think Citibank will start getting suspicious on this sudden flow of applications!!!!!!

12. Killer

Killer Guest

They might get suspicious but I hope they approve me before they close the door!

13. Blondie

Blondie Guest

Debbie....

Debbie- what is your credit like? I am just wondering if I'll get approved because I have 2 charge offs, a bazillion inquiries, a couple of collections, BUT I have started re-building my credit with 2 cards (VERY low limits, though). I saw Roni's posts about her credit, but I don't make the kind of money she makes, either!

14. Saar

Saar Banned

Killer wrote:
    "My message said that my app was received and will be processed. At least it didnt say I was immediately denied."

It never does...

Call them in a week to inquire about the status.

Saar

15. roni

roni Well-Known Member

3 days

YOu can call after 3 days.

16. roni

roni Well-Known Member

No thats the wrong card. That the clickciti card. you want the reg. card.

17. roni

roni Well-Known Member

If they do, we already have ours. LOL

18. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Debbie....

I think that my income contributed only to my $9K limit. Molly and I have similar credit histories but she was approved but for $2,500. My income doesnot matter that much. It didnot matter to MBNA or AMEX. They gave me the big NO.

19. KIller

KIller Guest

RE: 3 days

I will be too nervous to call! If I can get this card I will be so happy! I will dump all the sub-primes! I believe I will wait on the mail. I want to open my box and see a thick letter from CitiBank. In that letter...a credit card with a $2,000 limit! Hello prime world!

20. KIller

KIller Guest

Oh be quiet!....LOL