ARIA and Nextcard

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Feb 10, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Has anyone been turned down for either of these cards? I noticed that the app is on-line and it looks like everyone gets a card.

Does anyone have a phone # for ARIA? I would like to call them before applying to discuss my situation.

Thanks Jim

2. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Aria has a single application, and then they pick the card you get depending on what your credit report says. Most of the time, it is the Persona with annual fees ranging from $49 to $89, and no grace period. You do have the option to decline their offer after the on-line response, but you will take the inquiry hit. Nextcard, will call you to verify your information. I found them to be very intimidating but I did recieve on-line approval for $3500 on a squeaky clean report.
    They wanted me to send in all kinds of verifying documents after the rep and I went over everything on the phone. I declined, as I had just received 2 other prime cards with no verification and much higher limits. They didn't need my business that bad, I guess, and I no longer need them.