Aria & Destination Unlimit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marie, Mar 9, 2001.

1. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Guess what call I got tonight? Aria outbound sales: Destination Unlimited... :) You gotta love Providian!

Anyway, we'll see. I used the "extra credit" increase on my Prov Visa so we'll see if Aria allows me the same :) I love free credit increases for trying a program.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Aria & Destination Unl

Hi Marie.
    Did you try the healthcare one. You can call and cancel get the refund and keep the $200 increase.

roni

3. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Of course :) what are you kidding? I love their program's free increases. I'm just wondering if anyone who has a Prov. card has this stuff now w/Aria.

Eg: I tried to sign up for Dest Unlim. twice w/my Prov Visa. They let me sign up again... but I could only access the 200 extra once (and since I'd already done that... I cancelled the second Dest Unl w/out any extra line increase to keep). :(

I'm wondering if Aria has record that I've already utilized the "extra credit" on my Prov account. I'm guessing they're different companies: so I'll get the extra 200 on this Aria Visa. We'll see in a couple of weeks.

Just curious if anyone else has double-dipped Prov and Aria for their extra program 200 dollars? :)

Bet Aria starts pushing Health Adv too... and all the rest!

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Even though Providian cards and Aria cards are different depts. The card benefits dept. is the same one.
    They are the ones who keep track of when benefits and credit lines (associated to programs) are used. I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I don't think you will receive another $200. Just my opinion. ;-)
    Hope I'm wrong. Good luck!

5. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Likely you're right. But I'll try anyway! I actually think you may be right, but I'm hoping that a different credit card will get different consideration. We'll see ;)