Aria (Get Smart) Requirements?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Dustin, Jun 20, 2001.

1. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

What are the requirements for the Get Smart card? I have a few baddies about 1 year+ old. A repo is my worst at 2 years old.

From the past year to now, everything is clean and on time. Unfortunatly, I do have quite a few inquiries...

2. Saar

Saar Banned

Whatever they are, you're better off applying for the Providian PayPal than for the Providian GetSmart.

Saar

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

aria wants to see 6 months of positive trade lines and no derogs.

4. dinob12

dinob12 Well-Known Member

I just opened 4 accounts with a beacon score of 533 and no tradelines besides a car loan that was paid off in March and they sent me a offer in the mail..Just got turned down for the Paypal today though..I have the Providian Gold and the Getsmart and FCNB and a Crooks Country bank...Don't know how I was approved ....

5. brad

brad Well-Known Member

Saar,could you expand on why you say that?thanks.

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Responding.....

Saar posted that GetSmart and Providian Paypal are
    the same cards (no smart chip on the PayPal) - BUT - if you get approved for the lowest level card, the PayPal terms include a GRACE PERIOD!

best regards - dogman

7. brad

brad Well-Known Member

Re: Responding.....

Thanks Dogman.

8. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Re: Responding.....

I have a Beacon of 565, and that is my Equifax, which is my worst report (but not by much). So, I am probably in the high 500's on the others. I do have quite a bit of inquiries. I will probably wait another 6 months to a year before I apply.

That will give me more time to get rid of other derogs, and establish other credit... :)