Aria/Getsmart Retension

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by My2kGT, Jul 9, 2001.

1. My2kGT

My2kGT Well-Known Member

I called to terminate my Aria Persona acct, started in Feb 00 with a 1000 limit since raised to 2200 with a current balance of 100.00 was xfer'd to retention and they offered to move my interest rate down from 19.9 to 17.9..I told them in a nice way about my terms on my new Juniper card $6000 15.49v platinum... the works... they said they'd close the acct immediately. By the way no late pays, or overlimit. Perfect customer. They said I could re-apply after 60 days if I wanted to be a customer again.

My2kgt

2. FeliceRodo

FeliceRodo Well-Known Member

Would you mind giving the number you called? Not that I would have better luck than you but I never have had an increase. Thanks.

3. My2kGT

My2kGT Well-Known Member

I just called customer service then was transfered, I don't have a special # for retension. Sorry

4. fingrrrl

fingrrrl Well-Known Member

ARIA RETENTION: 1-800-215-7318
    Please do not abuse or you may ruin it for all of us. I say this because I've heard some reps were pissed that many customers called directly instead of being transferred within Providian telephone hierarchy.

5. FeliceRodo

FeliceRodo Well-Known Member

That number is also the Providian retention number. Thanks for the info. I will call that number and let the rep do the rest.