aria payments

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by eddie, Apr 30, 2001.

1. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

I always make 3 or 4 payments a month to my cards. Recently I paid Aria 350.00 by paysmart and 300.00 two days later the same way. The day after I made the 2nd payment my account was frozen by Providians security department. I didnt really care because I didnt need to use the card but today was the tenth day it was frozen so I called. It took 45 minutes to clear it up and they swear that they have entered an exception code on my account in the computer which allows me to make as many payments as I want without having the account frozen. All in all the reps were courteous helpful and concerned about making me happy.

2. MikeB

MikeB Banned

They froze your account for MAKING payments? LOL
    I can see freezing it for making several transactions that don't fit your "profile". I wonder which idiot made that procedure....duh.
    Heh

3. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

I think they have problems crediting checking account transactions, the customer uses the credited funds and then the check bounces. Or maybe bad guys steal the card, make bogus payments with paysmart to increase the available credit, use the card to the max and providian gets burned.