Aria Performance Standards

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Rufus, May 21, 2001.

1. Rufus

Rufus Member

I wanted to ask another question of this forum about an upgrade I would like to receive on my Portrait $2k limit credit card. The card is 8 months old and I have performed the way Aria says I must to receive a credit line increase. I have never missed a payment, never over the limit, and I have no returned checks. I know it is a good card with a fairly high limit for someone establishing credit like me. Nevertheless, I thought limit increases helped build credit as higher limits handled responsibly meant better cards and higher limits. Last week a supervisor said I charge my card up, pay off a large portion of the balance, and make new charges, and that she thought this may be the reason for no upgrade offer. She was only guessing. The balance on my last statement was $950. The supervisor could not help me. There is no Aria retention number or person in retention the supervisor would connect me to.

Would anyone have advise on upgrades and/or experience with Aria, possibly similar experience and frustration that I am going through?