Aria Person Visa

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Pie, Jan 2, 2001.

1. Pie

Pie Guest

If anyone applied on line with this company do you know how soon it was when you receive the card. I am so excited this is my first card. I am in the process of start rebulding my cred after a BK. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I was instantly approved for the Aria Platinum card, received phone call in 2 days verifying info and then got card 10 days later. Not sure if the procedure is the same for persona.

HTH
    Mom

3. S.D.

S.D. Guest

I applied online and was approved in 30 seconds for the Persona card. It took about
    1.5 - 2 weeks for the card to come. I didn't have to activate the card, and when I called the automated service, the $89 annual fee was already billed to my account. I've only had the card for about 3 days now, but I plan on calling them to negotiate the terms, possibly waive the ann fee? The nice thing about this card is the introductory APR for two months at 0% . Then the rates are pretty bad =0(
    If you use the card responsibly, you can apply for a better card later on down the line w/ better terms =0)
    Good Luck

4. To S.D.

To S.D. Guest

Thank you for the advance. I will use the card responsible. What was your credit line. I received a $500.00 no processing fee and no annual fee.

5. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Since I don't hav any established credit, I was only approved for $250, 23.99% APR, $89 annual fee, and no grace period. Not the best, but I need to build my credit and I heard they are also generous with credit line increases.

6. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

hey mom what kind of rates did you get with the platinun. and what is your credit line. I have a bk from 1994,I ALREADY HAVE THE PROVIDIAN GOLD .I wonder if they would give me a platinum.

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I got a fixed rate of 7.9 % and my limit is 5K

8. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Don't ever give that card up.

9. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

I would like to apply for this card but I dont want to waste another inquiry.