ARIA PERSONA APPROVAL

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by b golden, Nov 13, 2000.

1. b golden

b golden Guest

I WAS APPROVED FOR THE ARIA PERSONA CARD WITH A 1000.00 LIMIT AND NO PROCESSING FEE. I WAS SURPRISED IT WAS THAT MUCH. I SAY THAT BECAUSE I HAVE RE-ESTABLISHED MY CREDIT THIS YEAR IN JANUARY AND THE BEST OFFERS I HAVE ARE THE PROVIDIAN CARD W/500.00 AND DMB W/500 AND I HAD TO PUT DOWN 99.00 FOR THAT. I DIDN'T GET CITIBANK BECAUSE I HAVE A CHARGEOFF THAT HAS NOT BEEN PAID.

I HAVE BEEN SIGNED UP WITH JUNUM, BUT I CANCELLED THE OTHER DAY BECAUSE OF THE RUSH OF CUSTOMERS THEY HAVE HAD. I HAVE DONE MOST OF THE CREDIT REPAIR ON MY REPORTS, SO I WILL CONTINUE WITH THAT ON MY OWN. I WAS GETTING NERVOUS WITH THEM NOT ANSWERING THE PHONE AND SOME OF THE OTHER COMPLAINTS. ANYWAY, JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW ON MY APPROVAL FOR ARIA.

I DO HAVE ONE QUESTION, I APPLIED FOR A BEST BUY CARD THROUGH HOUSEHOLD BANK AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY NEGATIVE INFO ON A CREDIT REPORT IF IT IS AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL?

THANKS

2. Dennis Smi

Dennis Smi Guest

I guess this highlights my point about credit repair. If you, as a consumer allow someone to handle your credit issues, you could be in for a big disappointment. Junum.com is not responding now. You did yourself a big favor by canceling business with them. You ask "I APPLIED FOR A BEST BUY CARD THROUGH HOUSEHOLD BANK AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY NEGATIVE INFO ON A CREDIT REPORT IF IT IS AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL?"
    Answer: This really depends on Best Buy's underwriting guidlines (the credit approving authority for Best Buy)They may not have a problem with a late payment or two, but may deny any charge-off's. Each company or bank has their own guidelines and tolerate various negative credit issues. Chances are if you are approved with one large company, there are others also willing to grant you credit. Don't stop here with cleaning your credit reports though, if you continue, that last negative will be removed and this issue will not a problem. For more info, go to:
    http://www.directcredit.com

Dennis