Aria Portrait

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Saar, Sep 14, 2000.

1. Saar

Saar Banned

If anyone here has an Aria Portrait, please share your experience. I'm particularly interested in how many months of documented credit history you had when approved for it.

Terms seem fair: No annual fee, 25-day grace period. APR is high, but doesn't even come close to Aspire & co robbers.

Saar

2. Tom

Tom Guest

Saar,I got Aria Portrait in Feb,2000 and closed three months late.At the time I applied I had two credit cards and one car loan .All those accounts were opened in May 1997 .

3. Saar

Saar Banned

Thanks for the info.

Did you close the account because of the high APR ?

Saar

4. Tom

Tom Guest

Yes,I was also approved for Nextcard and Amxe at the same time .That's why I closed Aria.

5. Michael

Michael Guest

FOR TOM

Tom, can I ask have you applied for any other cards since then and been approved?

If so can I ask what you've gotten?

I might sugest Discover to you, if you have nothing neg. on your report they are very generous with credit limits!

6. Tom

Tom Guest

RE: FOR TOM

I got Fleet on April and Citibank Driver Edge last month.I just applied Discover two weeks ago(try to transfer some balance) and got the message "we need perform additional processing-----".So I assume I got declined because I have high balance.Michael,thanks for your advice.

7. Michael

Michael Guest

Do you mind me asking what type of credit limits you received from Fleet, and Citibank?

I just applied last week for a citibank card but no answer yet?

8. Tom

Tom Guest

2500 for Fleet( no increase yet)and 3500 for Citibank,I had very high credit card balance(14000) when i applied Citibank last month.I think Citibank will give you instant response.