Aria soliciting

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jamie, Jan 16, 2001.

1. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

My hubby just got a call from Aria with some special offers regarding his CC. He wasn't available to take the call. Anybody know what the special offers are? What are they trying to sell this time. Of course they wouldn't tell me about it. I cancelled my card last month before I used it. Hahaha

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

probably the dreaded credit card protection that are always trying to sell you.

Mom

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Special - Uhuh !

You can bet whatever special offer it was, it would add to your monthly bill.

Those FAMOUS WORDS.....SPECIAL OFFER....great! How could I possibly have been selected? :)
    CYA Hi Mom
    Dogman

4. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Oh, its already well protected. Put away safely in the vault. Used it once, $20 purchase, $59 fee. We'll just pay the min. every month till paid off and close it. It was only for a good tradeline. We will see how long it takes them to raise the limit. Its at 1K now, opened 11/00.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Special - Uhuh !

Hi Dog:)

mom

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Insurance, travel club, towing, etc. all the junk that come in the bill that you trashed!

7. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Lets see they offered me:

Credit Protection on all your cards? Huh ?
    Some other protection in case you lose your work. $140? muahah

I cant believe the junk they try to sell me. I thought it was only subprime folks, now citibank is trying to sell me junk every time i call just like cap 1 and aria (did).

Boy oh boy. I feel sorry for the folks that sign up for this junk.

8. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

don't forget to add Direct Merchants to the list.