ARIA Stupid Policy

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Michael, Jun 25, 2000.

1. Michael

Michael Guest

So far I've been impressed with the service I've gotten from Aria, however this really changes my mind.

I have a $1,000.00 (Unsecured) Visa from these crooks, with a $525.00 Cash Advance limit. Went to pull $500.00 out of the ATM yesterday and got denied.

Today I called Aria to be told that I can only pull $100.00 a day out.

Let's see that's 5 time $5.00 ATM fee equals $25.00 on top of all the other service charges, great!

They claim it's to counter fraud, what B.S.!

2. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

If you take your card into the bank and speak with one of the tellers, you can get a cash advance without regard to the ATM limits.

3. alison

alison Guest

the w/d availability must have something to do with the type of card you have. I have the platinum and withdrew $500.00 no problem.

4. citibank r

citibank r Guest

sometimes it depend which atm you use. some banks set limits on their atm machines that aria and other card companies have no control over to combat fraud. however you can always go inside the bank and bring two forms of ID one of them needs to be a picture ID and withdraw your full cash advance limit.

5. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

YEP that would be the best solution. Then you wouldn't have to worry about their stupid policy.