Aria Visa (Sucks)

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JustMe, May 16, 2001.

1. JustMe

JustMe Well-Known Member

Just spoke to the executive office Mikal Lee said that Aria is for sub-prime people. I advised that I have platium cards, etc. I have had my account for (6) months now. 1k limit, no upgrades etc. I maxed out the card last month and paid it off in full. Still no offers. THe executive offices said that Aria is very conservative on thier increases blah blah blah ......... I am just going to close this crappy card.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Now that sucks! What a thing to say. Platinums for subprime people huh? That's not what the aria commercial says. I think providian has fell and bumped their heads. It's time to send a memo....

3. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

As long as they keep doing ok for me, I'll be happy. Sorry to hear so many bad experiences.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

That is good for you DaveLV. If they work for you, good for you.

5. JustMe

JustMe Well-Known Member

I just called Aria. I told them I want to close my account, the rep just said fine it's closed. Did not offer to transfer me to retention or anything. I told her I was not happy at all with the bait and switch Aria card. She told me that Aria can't make everyone happy. And said my goal is customer satisfaction have I answered your questions. I said yes and hung up one her. Then I called Citibank where I have had a card for only 2 months and asked for a credit line increase and guess what APPROVED for 3000 more creditline (just like that). Now that is a real creditcard. Aria - Providian suck!! BTW I told the rep about Aria and she said she hears alot of horror stories about Providian. And said Sorry about that. She said sorry! For them! Now that's a real bank.....