Aria Visa

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sam, Dec 22, 2000.

1. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Do anybody know if I have 1 visa and 1 mastercard from Providian bank could I apply for a Aria visa as well?

2. Dee

Dee Guest

I just call Aria and the rep told me if I already have a Providian Visa I could still apply for their card. I'll see what it says when I apply.

3. Dee

Dee Guest

I just call Aria and the rep told me if I already have a Providian Visa I could still apply for their card. I'll see what it says when I apply.

4. S.D.

S.D. Guest

This has got to be another sam. The other sam dislikes aria and had it closed. Anyway,
    I'm not sure, but I think you could only have 2 accounts w/ providian bank?

5. Kevin Yaeg

Kevin Yaeg Guest

I have the Providian Visa Gold and Aria approved me on their web site.

6. Kevin Yaeg

Kevin Yaeg Guest

I applied on the www.Aria.com web site and was approved in 30 seconds. They took the 49 out of my account in 2 days and I got my card in 2 weeks. I was approved for $500.00. The Providian Visa Gold approved me for $300.00 but that was my first card to get.

The secret to success is to pay the account in full monthly. I charge more then my $500.00 monthly and I make payments every week. I probably charge about $2K monthly and they get $2K in payments monthly. They are gonna hate me when I close my account in about 6 months because at that time I will have better cards.

7. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Yes this is another sam. I love Providian, they gave me a chance when nobody else would since I filed for BK in 1998. Also I just applied and was approve no annual fee and no processing fee.

8. sam

sam Well-Known Member

What account did they take out the $49.00?

9. S.D.

S.D. Guest

I have a Providian Gold card 11/00, and i just applied online for the Aria about a week ago and was approved for the Persona. Just waiting for it to come in the mail.

10. Kevin Yaeg

Kevin Yaeg Guest

RE: $49.00 Fee

They took it out of my checking account. I gave them my checking account number on their web site to pay the $49.00 fee.

11. bgolden

bgolden Guest

I HAVE HAD THE PROVIDIAN VISA FOR A YEAR, ABOUT A MONTH AGO I APPLIED FOR THE ARIA CARD AND WAS APPROVED FOR THE 1000.00 PERSONA. THAT SAME WEEK PROVIDIAN SENT ME THE OFFER FOR THE 1000.00 MASTERCARD. I WAS APPROVED FOR THAT ALSO. SO I HAVE 3 ACCOUNTS WITH PROVIDIAN. MY CREDIT STILL HAS SOME COLLECTIONS ON IT, BUT I HAVE BEEN REBUILDING MY CREDIT FOR A ABOUT A YEAR.