Aria Visa

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jean1221, May 9, 2001.

1. jean1221

jean1221 Well-Known Member

I just got approved on their site. Only 250.00 cl but its only my second card. I will keep it for a year and then get a better one, get rid of that. I'm on my way.
    First one was Capital One 200.00 Limit and now Aria.
    Any advice from here????

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

aria will give you big increases every 4 months, dont dump it before you dump the cap 1 :)

3. jean1221

Thanks but I thought Cap was a better card than Araia. They seem to have better rates? and are more rep company?

4. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Aria is issued by Providian. I do not have the Aria but do have two Providian cc (Gold and the MC). My first card after a bk-13 is a Cap 1 that was opened in 11/96. Only recently have they raise my limit by another $600.00 (that is with the help of the Cap 1 advocate's office). My first Providian was opened in 7/00 with a start cl of $2000.00 and presently it is over $3400.00.

So my point is keep the Cap 1 for age and keep the Aria for a rapid rise in cl. Also Cap 1 does not report credit limits to the CRA, while Providian does.

Best regards,
    Sam

5. jean1221

How do you gat a regular providian card? I went to their site and only aria was there??????

6. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

You cant apply for regular Providian. Offers come in the mail when you meet their criteria.

7. CardKid

CardKid Well-Known Member