Aria

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Desmond, Jan 23, 2001.

1. Desmond

Desmond Guest

I got my Aria Persona card yesterday after 3 week of applying. It is a colorful card.

2. Saar

Saar Banned

Desmond wrote:
    "It is a colorful card."

That's certainly one way to describe it.

Saar

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

heh

I think the term fugly best describes the persona :) I used to use mine online or for gas only.

4. Jake

Jake Guest

Now that Providian has put out ARIA commercials everyone knows that it's subprime now. So now Aria has been reduced to sitting on the desk only being used for NET purchases.

5. me

me Well-Known Member

You guys crack me up! Who gives a s@#t what the card looks like!@? You think people (or merchants) care about what the card looks like? If it's Visa, it's visa!

6. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I CARE!

Just being honest.....

7. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

It was sooooo ugly, I cut it up the day mine came in the mail.

8. marvin

marvin Well-Known Member

It's simple, you pull it out during a company lunch, and everybody in the company knows you have bad credit, including the boss :-(((((((

9. sam

sam Well-Known Member

no sh!!, everyone at my work has like 4 platinum $15K lines, amex platinum, etc.

10. on the go

on the go Well-Known Member

This has made me :) reading these post, Thanks! (I'm with you though)

11. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Sam

Exactly! Like I've stated before....the mail clerks here at my job have Am/Ex Gold so you know I'm not trying to be caught dead with no Providian Visa Gold! May sound pompous or pretentious but this is the reality that I live in unfortunately :-(

12. jay

jay Guest

RE: Sam

Gee, when I used mine the the piercing place, the girl with the nose ring said it looked cool!

J