arrow financial

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bgolden, Mar 5, 2001.

1. bgolden

bgolden Guest

This agency and calvary investments bought 2 or my debts and stated the open date as of 3/1999. The orginal loan was opened back in 1994. What can I do to have this deleted. This has to be against the law. Please tell me what to do to have it corrected. I didnt know quite what to search to find the answers i needed. All the experts, your advise greatly needed. Thanks

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

When did the account honestly go bad or default?

roni

3. bgolden

bgolden Guest

it went bad in 1995. it was eventually bought out by them about a year ago and they changed the date.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

They can not reage the debt. If the original creditor did not report it to the credit bureau then arrow maybe trying to put this on as new. That is not legal.

You must go thru the legal processes of
    1) Disputing the debt with the credit bureaus as having a incorrect date. Since you are so close to getting the item deleted you can actually supply the debt. It is due to come off in 2002 according to you. (unless you live in NY)

2) Making arrow validate the debt. Lizardking provided an awesome form letter for this last week. Do a search of "validation letters" or just hunt for it.

3) Sue Arrow and the credit bureaus if they dont clear this up.

Make sure YOU are reading the credit report right. Make sure date of last activity is actually inaccurate. This can become confusing because each credit bureau reports info in a different style.

Why dont you provide exactly what your report says and which credit bureau it is from so that WE can make sure they are reporting it inaccurately.

Good LUck!

roni