aspire visa????

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by angie, Mar 23, 2000.

1. angie

angie Guest

any one have any exp with this card. i know the rate is high and they dont report the the cra. even if the dont report will my credit report still show that i have this card please respond with your dealings with them

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I have the card. Very high interest, but they post payments on time, no problems there. They don't report to the CRA, which means your account with them is not on your report. The only minor thing about them, is they are very annoying with calling you about specials and deals. They call me atleast once a week.

3. miles

miles Well-Known Member

If you report your account to the bureaus or write Aspire a letter re: reporting your account, they will.

4. rb

rb Guest

They don't report because they don't want you to build/rebuild your credit history and then move to another company that will give you a card at a lower rate. Basically, they're screwing you into staying with them. I'd dump them in a heartbeat.

If you don't want them bothering you, just call them and/or write them and inform them that you want to opt out of their 'special offers'.

5. wendy

wendy Guest

I have the card and I have not seen the report on my credit. However if you can get one with a lower interest rate, it would definintely be worth it.