Asset Accept. Deleted

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Aug 31, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Just got the results of my Experian on-line dispute and Asset Acceptance Corp. was DELETED! Their entry still remains on Equifax though (I've disputed it as well). I'm not even sure about TU and don't care since anyone that I want credit from in the future (ie Am/Ex) doesn't pull them. Besides, no one really pulls TU in CA (well at least for me).

Also, out of 11 (yes ELEVEN) inquiries that I disputed, only 1 (my current auto loan) was verified. I disputed 1 of the 2 hard inquiries that they placed on my report. I also previously disputed like 6 inquires and they were all deleted as well. So that leave 8 inquiries left that I probably shouldn't try to delete since they are all from people I currently have or had accounts with (Cap1[3], Citi, Assoc, Am/Ex, auto loan [2]).

I guess I need to let my Experian report rest for a while since they are not willing to re-investigate the "6 Potentially Negative Items" that are left. Keep in mind all those negatives are paid so no big deal really. I'm happy for now. Now I'm waiting for Equifax's results. I hope I was just as lucky.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Congrats MP, I am very happy for your success with Experian:)

3. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Good on ya MP. Ahhhh! I love it!

4. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Happy for you, girl !!!!!!

Sister Girl