At long last...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim S., Feb 5, 2001.

1. Jim S.

Jim S. Guest

I just got an updated Equifax report, and MBNA removed the account that didn't belong to me. With that, the account has been removed for all of my credit reports.

I am just waiting for it to disappear off QSpace before I apply for credit.

2. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Good News

That's good news. It looks as if CRA's can behave decently every once in a while, as long as someone else talks real slow and shows them how in great detail.

Congratulations to you. :)

3. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

As long as it's off Experian, Equifax, and Trans Union. No one is pulling your Q-Space, they might be 2-5 months behind your actual report.

4. Jim S.

Jim S. Guest

Then what good is qspace?

5. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

Not a d__mn thing, if you ask me.

6. mvfl

mvfl Guest

Qspace is not a CRA - they just show you your Equifax report. They explain that on the web site. They get the data from Equifax and then format it in a way that is supposed to be easy for you to understand. The score they give you is not neccessarily accurate, as it's their own calculation that they advertise as being close to the score at the CRA. If the item is deleted from Equifax then it shouldn't show up on Qspace. But - when you order the Qspace report they keep it available to you for several days to view online. It's important to know that they don't "refresh" or update it during that time, they just keep showing you the same thing you pulled up the first time. If you want an updated one you have to order it again.

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: At long last... WHy

Creditors don't pull Qspace, and they are so outdated anyway it will probably take 6 months for them to update it. Creditors only pull from the Big three, not these online reporting sites.

Mom