AT&T Universal Plat Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by S.D., Jan 22, 2001.

1. S.D.

S.D. Guest

I received an "invitation" for the AT&T Univeral Platinum card, w/ 1.9% until Nov/01. Sounds to good to be true ( I just started establishing credit), so they got my name from a list, right? I don't want to waste another inquiry, when I know I won't get approved...

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: AT&T Universal Plat Ca

Yes SD invitation means the less of most offers, I wouldn't waste the inquiry, given your recent building history, they would probably deny it.

Mom

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: great credit needed.

Undoubtly you'll need blemish free credit, but not alot of it to get this citibank product.

By the way, I sent some folks the way of citibank AA advantage recently, with very similar credit issues that i have had, and all 3 for 3 were shot down with denials for delinquencies.

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Guess Citibank must of fixed that *BUG* in their system! ;-D

5. credit sma

credit sma Guest

do you mean the 9K bug?

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well maybe they have come to their senses LOL, just kidding. Maybe they got their quota with less than perfect credit and are becoming more strict again? I don't know maybe I should have combined my accounts .

mom

7. BRIAN

BRIAN Guest

RE: AT&T Universal Plat Ca

Yes S.D SEND OFF FOR THAT CREDIT CARD BECAUSE I HAVE JUST RECIEVED THE PLAT. CARD WITH A 7.500.00 CREDIT LIMIT AND I HAVE GOOD CREDIT BUT A WHOLE LOT OF INQUIRES IT IS WORTH A INQUIRY

S.D. wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I received an "invitation" for the AT&T Univeral Platinum card, w/ 1.9% until Nov/01. Sounds to good to be true ( I just started establishing credit), so they got my name from a list, right? I don't want to waste another inquiry, when I know I won't get approved...

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

No don't SD

Sorry Brian but you do not know her history, she has JUST started to build her credit and this is NOT the card to apply for when budiling credit, you need established credit to get this card. And an "invitation" to apply isn't worth the paper it is printed on.

Mom

9. S.D.

S.D. Guest

RE: No don't SD

Thanks Mom, I know you're right about this one. Besides, I do have a charge off that I haven't been successful in having deleted (long story - but it's not mine). I know I will definitely be denied. =(