ATT:BOARD USERS IMPORTANT

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Feb 28, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I apologize for bringing this up again but it is very important. Anybody that might have any info as to what Bobby/Eddie/John/Mary/Sue etc. real name or whereabouts please post it. I can't at this time say what is happening but will as allowed post the news. Curiouser and Curiouser, I know you at one time posted some info on him. If you still have it please post it asap.

Thanks to all and again I apologize for bringing this up.
    LKH

2. mba

mba Well-Known Member

What's your purpose?

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

LKH is trying to bring Bobby DOWN!

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I can't go into it at this time but roni has the idea. If you have any info I would appreciate it. As I stated above, I will at a time in the near future let everyone know but at this moment I cannot say.

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

At one point, *Bobby* sent an email to my yahoo address w/ a link to his site about Chexsystems. I emailed him back and asked him some questions and he wrote me back and I laughed at his response. I don't have the link to the address of his site though.....I did email his email to Momof3 and Roni though.....maybe they might still have it? This was a couple of months ago though....

The email addresss could of been chexsystems@email.com or something????

6. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Thanks. Mom - Roni?

7. mvfl

mvfl Guest

I hope you can get rid of Bobby. He's a real pain. Thanks!

8. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

Earlier I posted my first message, about First Premier, and now I see you have lumped me in as an alter ego for some lunatic who has terrorized these boards. I really don't appreciate the inference.

9. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

first of all

If you just posted for the first time then apparently you don't know this but the "lunatic" uses the name eddie. So, maybe if you don't know why the name "Eddie" was used you should ask instead of getting upset about it.

10. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Re: numbnut

Christine at Bayhouse knows

Kelly

11. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: numbnut

Kelly
    What does Christine at bayhouse know about me? I have never posted there.

12. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

LKH

I think what Kelly meant is that Christine was harrassed a great deal by "Bobby" he attacked her every chance he got, meaning she would know how you feel.

In regards to arteagle. I have simply ignored those post and never respond to them after the hateful attacks on Dog, J Edgar etc.

13. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Re: LKH

We need to remember to ** WELCOME ** new members and never assume they are "up" on all the politcs/rude people/etc stuff going on. We always have time to be gentle. :)

14. marvin

marvin Well-Known Member

As long as you have a legitimate reason, I believe you can subpeona the information from the ISP, and they are required to release the name of the individual.

15. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Sorry - I meant Christine at Bayhouse knows quite a bit about Robert aka - bobby - You might want to contact her.

Kelly