Attention Creditneters--lets Vote

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Reshod, Nov 13, 2001.

1. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Bkev,

It has come to a few of the long time posters that your attempts to defame others is not within the constraints of the intent of Creditnet followers, who come here to learn information pertaining to credit.

Since, we live in a Democratic society, I personally would like to start a petition and/or vote to have you removed from creditnet.

Your attempts to disrupt the posters of this board is having a detrimental effect on obtaining useful credit knowledge.

"simply respond he should be banned"

yes he should be banned

-------OR------------

no he should stay

PS:
    this is not Florida and we are trying to do this in a fair fashion and obliviously there is a battle ongoing and it needs to be solved once and for all.

No explanations are needed.

***The majority is reached when a simply majority of all posters, to this thread, have responded within a specified period to began 1200 CST, 13 Nov 2001 and end 1200 CST 18 Nov 2001.***

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I second this petition!

Good idea Reshod!

My vote is: yes he should be banned !

3. loni

loni Member

BAN HIM FROM THE BOARD!

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Ban Him.

5. Tuit

Tuit Well-Known Member

bkev's own post says "FAIR WARNING" PBM gave him fair warning and I wish he would heed the warning before it is too late. It would be too sad to lose him.
    Tuit

6. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

so what is your vote?

7. DaveyBoy

DaveyBoy Well-Known Member

Good Idea: Ban Bkev

Fair Idea: Ban BillB AND Bkev

8. anna

anna Well-Known Member

I vote DO NOT ban him. This is America!

9. Tuit

Tuit Well-Known Member

If he will not stop, then he should be banned.
    Tuit

10. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Anna

you are exactly right this is America, thats why we are having this vote.

11. fingrrrl

fingrrrl Well-Known Member

I wonder if PBM could allow Bkev to continue to post messages here, but disallow the post based on "key' words in his message...hmmm...perhaps too complicated, but only a suggestion. Three strikes and you're out? I don't know, maybe he has been warned three times already, but I haven't been following very closely. I'd hate to just vote either way without some clearcut information.

12. Mist

Mist Well-Known Member

What Bkev has done is nothing short of DESPICABLE. Enough is enough. It's time for him to be tossed.

My vote is Yay

13. BruteForce

BruteForce Well-Known Member

Ban.

Been here long enough to remember what it was like.

14. lbowman

lbowman Well-Known Member

I'm a newcomer here and from some of my reading, I've learned that some of you here don't respect the opinions of newcomers. I find that very discouraging and I'm sure you make a lot of newcomers feel unwanted.

In any event, I vote "NO HE SHOULD STAY". This is America, land of free speech. In his posts, Bkev is not using profanity and he's not attacking anyone. He's merely voicing his displeasure in the sometimes misleading things that BBauer writes. Although, I've gained some knowledge from BBauer and he has responded to a few of my posts, when reading other threads, I find his comments vague and unhelpful. He hints at a solution without actually telling you how to get things done. It sometimes takes a few replies to get a somewhat straight answer from him. However, I enjoy his posts and well as all others on the board. Who are we to vote someone off...I mean, really that's what the ignore button is for.

My $0.02

lb

15. SofaKing

SofaKing Well-Known Member

DO NOT BAN

This issue is at the very heart of credit repair. I want to know what the FTC and AG have to say.

I will wait until after any investigations are completed before I will jump to any conclusions.

SK

16. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Anna

Where in America do you vote to limit speech... I'd support your right to

Oh please. If you have a problem dealing with someone who has a different opinion, speaks the truth and expects people to obey the law, perhaps you would be happier with a dictatorship instead...

The majority can not suppress or impose it's will on the minority at the expense of the law.... So EVEN if you win your little vote, it doesn't mean sqat!

If you don't like what I have to say, USE THE IGNORE OPTION! It's just that simple!

17. ohnostuck

ohnostuck Well-Known Member

I vote he stay. Just as you "think" that you have the right to take votes if he stays, he has the right to say what he "thinks". I am new here too, however, if you see a post from Bkev and you don't like him PUT HIM ON IGNORE. It is not hard to do. Same goes for BB.

18. beary

beary Well-Known Member

"Crucify HIM!"

I don't mean to get caught up in the crowd and scream "Ban" but the guy continues to use this forum to serv his own anti-Bill agenda while saying he's doing something else. Don't piss on our leg and tell us it's raining. We know your alternative agenda and its just unacceptable. You've been asked to stop, politely, firmely, but yet you continue to abuse this forum. You've crossed the line and now you need to pay the fiddler.

See ya! It's been nice, its been real, but not real nice. Bye-Bye

--I'm sorry a house fell on your sister but is it neccessary to take it out on Bill?

19. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

I vote that he should stay.

20. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I have learned so much in TWO YEARS here. It is either BKEV and his agenda or we will all leave. That would be a HUGE LOSS. So much education and good advice would be lost.