Attention Creditneters--lets Vote

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Reshod, Nov 13, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

BTW Reshod, Who gave you the power anyway?

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

PBM PBM PBM you are losing your board.

3. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

My vote is let Bkev stay. But his and Bill's campaign to draw blood needs to be done via e-mail, snail mail, phone, or high noon.

Dani

4. marci

marci Well-Known Member

I vote for Bkev to stay.

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I vote for Bkev and BBauer and everyone to stay....

:)

6. lbowman

lbowman Well-Known Member

--I'm sorry a house fell on your sister but is it neccessary to take it out on Bill?

7. lbowman

BTW Reshod, Who gave you the power anyway?
    My thoughts exactly.

8. Lurker

Lurker Member

It would be interesting to find out exactly how many of these posters are not Bill going through proxy servers on his multitude of computers that he has. In case you don't know, there are ways to disguise your IP address. I say this because of the influx of people that rarely ever post anything that are jumping in on this thread. Everyone knows that Bill is at his computer 24/7 and has yet to post under is bbauer alias. Bill has admited that he posts on message boards only to solicit business. What is so hard for you people to understand? Is it inconceivable that Bill has several aliases on several computers? No.

If you don't like what Bkev says, ignore him. You people that are responding with this nonsense are the ones prolonging the issue. Stop whining and skip this thread.

I say ban Bill like Christine did at the Bayhouse forum for his lies and nonsense. Let Bkev continue to help people.

9. EdG

EdG Well-Known Member

I like the advice from both Bkev and BB. However I would like to see these type threads on another board.

10. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Re: Attention Creditneters--lets Vo

For what it's worth, I vote for Bkev to stay.

On the other hand, I also vote for pbm to take a look at today's postings and let us know if he thinks Bkev is violating the spirit of the truce he brokered between bbauer and himself not too long ago. (It was actually nice around here for a few days! What happened?)

Doc

11. kustomkat

kustomkat Well-Known Member

bkev can stay..
    bbauer can stay..

its a message board.

people post messages.

some messages are off topic.

some people dont like some peoples messages.

get over it.

dont read the thread.

i suggest we let J. Edgar Hoover sort this mess out..
    or the Florida Election Committee..
    or the ACLU..
    or the FTC..

Better yet lets let EXPERIAN, TRANS UNION, and EQUIFAX determine if these disputes are frivolous in nature, and have them send us a updated message board after the conclusion of their investigation.

Experian Results:
    bkev removed but reinserted with out notice.
    bbauer verified and new info.

+12 credit expert score..

Trans Union Results.
    Please send us you SS#, DL#, 3rd grade report card,
    a picture of you with your dog. a utility bill from your previous address, shoe size, and the number of times Green Bay Has Beat Tampa Bay so that we may verify who you are.

worthknowing score still at 5.

Equifax Results:
    We have reviewed your concerns over bkev and bbauer and would like to inform you that postings are a matter of factual record, If you believe these postings to be in error please call us at 1-800-EAT-SH*T so that we may laugh at you or contact the posters to see if in fact they did those postings.
    Thank You for letting Equifax Serve You,
    Glenn King

Fico score -79 points

Sincerely
    Kev
    not bkev
    just a kev
    a proud member of the 600 club.

12. kell393

kell393 Well-Known Member

the same goes for you. 6 posts all viva la bkev, with the same paranoid accusation that people are not who they say they are. hmmmmm...

13. roni

roni Well-Known Member

As I mentioned on the other thread, I wish Lurker would post under his/her real nick also, but with the way I get slammed, I don't really blame them...

Doc has pointed out that it's not me.... It's someone who doesn't want to open themselves up to personal attacks launched when you can not come up with a valid arguement.

Good day.....

14. fingrrrl

fingrrrl Well-Known Member

Thanks kustomkat, for a great laugh (CRA results) amid all this mess! :)

15. lbowman

LMAO, kustomkat. See, isn't it great we can all keep a sense of humor. :eek:)

16. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

yes bkev should be banned

17. kell393

kell393 Well-Known Member

bkev, like my mom say's some people can dish it out but they can't take it. also on the vote thing i think it is not for anyone here but CREDITNET to decide. as for taking it, i need to get ready for work. my store has filed chapter 11 and screwed hundred if not thousands of unwitting customers out of money for gift cards and returned credit vouchers so i am off to get yelled at for the next 6 hrs as according to the customer its my fault. i cant wait to see how this turns out! p.s. bkev re: taking it, kudos to you for the level head but i still think it was wrong. kelly

18. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Why should i be baned??????????????????????????

19. lmckenzie

lmckenzie Well-Known Member

Re: MY THOUGHTS

I didn't want to say anything, becuase I personally don't have time to be "attacked" because I don't have the time to go back and fourth, but I have often wondered about the "success" of those that have used Bill. I used Bill Bauer paid him $35.00 for 1 freaking letter and never heard from him again until one month later when he wanted another $35.00. I sent him the information that he requested and still never heard from him so I AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH HIM AT ALL and lurker I know exactly who you are and just from everything that I read at BAYHOUSE and the letter from planet feedback....personally he is a rip off.

Keisha

Oh back to the original question.

NO HE SHOULD NOT BE BANNED

20. Gregory

Gregory Well-Known Member

Re: MY THOUGHTS

BKEV should NOT BE BANNED!
    Shame on Reshod for starting this thread!