Attention Creditneters--lets Vote

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Reshod, Nov 13, 2001.

1. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Re: It's GONE! VAPORIZED!

Godaddyo;

This is not the work of one single person who just got peeved. It's the work of a highly paid professionel hatchet man whose job it is to put me out and then use the board with his knowledge to convince people who come looking for credit repair that they are doing the right thing by bugging the credit bureaus in the traditional way. They do not want someone doing things "behind their backs" where they have no control over what is going on. They know they have got to get control over the disputes or they will soon lose control over everything. They also know that over time smaller collection agencies who are their customers will end up getting hit with huge damage awards which will end up putting them out of business and if enough of that happens then they will lose customers by the bundle once the word starts getting out to the lawyers that this is easier than chasing ambulances.

This is not a personal vendetta between two lunatics at all. It's a fight to put me out of business and also to have a redident guru or two on these message boards to teach all the newbies that the only way to do this is the same old way it's always been done. And if they can't get control and keep it then they will simply cause so much hate and confusion that everybody will just hang it up and go away and then only two old lunatics will be left to fight over nothing. As a result the board owner gets disgusted and shuts the mess down.

If that happens then they win again and the people are no better off than they ever were.
    The pattern is clear now and it's all too clear that this will continue to be the case as long as the people here allow it to happen to them.

Look at the pattern man. First this letter to Drew Edmondson hollering that I don't have a 3 day refund rule in place. Next a purportedly unhappy customer who goes off on another board where my access has been shut off so they think I can't defend myself and put up a customer who never said a word about being unhappy to me, only in public and that on a board which is busy attacking Lexington as hard as it can since Junum is apparently in deep trouble and may no longer be a threat to them. If they can take out two of the best out there and control what gets put out to the public they win and the little guy loses as usual.

No, Godaddyo, this isn't what it appears to be at all. It's a concentrated attack on companies who are causing the credit bureaus too much trouble.

Another proof of the pudding is the kinds of people they are using for their hatchet men. Anthony came right out and said he was a collections person. And who did he attack?

Bkev won't say who he works for so who knows what his specialty is? But his knowledge about the credit bureaus and how they work, people internal to the industry, all about Bud Hibbs and others who attempt to advise the people, mostly with the same song and dance that the people have had spoonfed to them by the industry for years.

Run over here and download this wonderful book by Bud Hibbs. Do this, do that all kinds of great sounding advice which is nothing but the same old pap the credit bureaus themselves put out to confuse and dismay the people.

No, Godaddyo, these professional hatchet men that come in here are pros hired to do the job they are doing so efficiently. The things that are happening here are not just isolated incidents. They are the work of the vested interests who stand to lose too much if a new element they can't control gets into the equation and starts winning the game for the people.

Bkev will leave after a while and another new hatchet man will take his place so the people think that this will never end and give up in disgust. That's all this is.

The problem is that in doing their hatcheting they soon leave an obvious patter behind them that tells the tale and if allowed to continue will also predict the future

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Thanks for yet again proving/admiting that you're in credit repair Bill. However, WHO are you saying is the professional hatchet man? DO tell....

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You know what Bill... I'm a consumer talking from personal experience. My profession? I've told people before I'm an advertising consultant, but it has nothing to do with my posts here. I'm not paid by ANY company or person to talk about credit repair.

I have NEVER LIED or MISLEAD people about my experience. You have. It's been documented several times now. You had bullied people into being afraid of posting negative comments about you, but you see that tide turning don't you.

The more you look, the more you're full of it! I've never asked for you to be put out of business, but if that is the outcome, so be it. All I've ever asked for is for you to follow the law and be honest. You're obviously such an ass you're never going to do it, so if anyone is putting you out of business, it's yourself.

BTW Bill, I got my green reply card back from OK AG. Have you heard from them yet? Is that the reason you're getting all defensive again?

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

No, I have not. You just keep on counting the days since you sent the letter. Looks like today is day #16 since you sent it in.

When will you start telling the Oklahoma State Attorney General how to run his office as you do with PBM by sending him a new letter every day demanding to know when he is going to do something about me?

Don't you think it's about time to do that? The days are going by with nothing happening for you except that which you yourself generate anew. Obvioulsly, that's not all that acceptable to you.
    You probably need to start a public count so everybody can keep track of how long it takes the Oklahoma State Attorney General to do your bidding.

Have a nice one Bkev and enjoy it in the best of health.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Something must be happening.... your email doesn't work, you're not refunding money like you guarantee, your "secretary" says the credit guy is not in when customers call....

I was going to give Drew 30 days before I contact him. As PBM has committed to a response, I will continue to ask him daily.

7. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

Bkev,
    Everything you posted still makes absolutely no sense. Your responses were totally futile, along with your demeanor. If I had to make an educated decision on this matter, I would have to say that you have a personal vendetta against Bill Bauer.

8. godaddyo

May I ask what authority you have in asking Bill to follow your requests as stated here?
    Same authority as you do, I'm a consumer.

"Numerous times I have attempted to have Mr. Bauer to voluntarily act in accordance with the Credit Repair Organizations Act which regulates the service he operates. He has refused each and every effort with no remorse and in complete defiance of the law. I now come to you with this complaint to protect the rights of consumers and force his compliance with the law or face the consequences for his illegal actions. "

Exactly what laws has he broken?
    Did you not read the letter you quoted? The Credit Repair Organization Act. You failed to include the link to it which the original post had.

Those laws do not apply to his particular business. I read everything, you are completely out of order...
    -False claims and/or guarantees of credit repair services

What services? Do you understand the difference between someone who provides information and someone who provides a service?

Yes, I do, but you don't seem to understand Bill's business and he doesn't want to admit that he's in credit repair, but you know what... it's NOT call DEBT WRENCH is it?

Peolpe do searches on credit repair not debt repair. If Bill wants to use Credit instead of Debt, I say more power to him. He will receive more business that way....

Deceptive published listings for company telephone number

Please prove that Bill is trying to be DECEPTIVE. This is a pretty bold statement..

I DID! :) The number he uses in not listed in his name or the company name. He admitted it's wrong! Operating under three names and connected to a telephone number no one could find if they called directory information.... Not enough for you?

Nope, not enough Bkev...
    Every business does not list with directory services. For all you know it could be a cell phone #.
    It still doesnt prove he is trying to be DECEPTIVE....
    He is easy enough to find if you ask me....

Perform services without a written contract and completed a three day waiting period
    -Collecting fees prior to rendering promised services

Here again, I must ask, "WHAT SERVICES?"
    Last time you went to Barnes and Noble, did they require you to sign a contract?
    Nope. And they didn't expect me to pay monthly to read their books and they're not in credit repair!

Bill makes you pay for the information that you receive. Not services rendered. Here again, you do not understand the nature of his business. He is not a repair organization. Different rules for a different game....

Misleading consumers by operating under three different names

Please show us how he is trying to mislead consumers... I have own all types of business names. I operate under two of them. How is Bill trying to deceive anyone?

Telephone not in his name, a legal name or any company name. Prefered form of payment- Money Orders. Product called creditwrench or Tarless Filters (WTF?) or Bill(ie) Bauer. Claims 1600 customers (@$35/mo) but with $600K in income defaults on loans and taxes of more than $600k. Claims to be an expert, but can not get a credit limit increase on his SECURED capital one card. Should I go on?

Hey he had to start learning somewhere. You dont just pull this stuff out of you as*..If you knew anything about business, you would understand that taxes are owed or in default by many of them. It doesnt make them responsible of deceptive business practices. You have looked up public records that do not necessarily reflect the facts. Public records are not an end all..

Here we go again, quoting Federal Regulations on Repair companies who provide SERVICES....

Failure to notify consumer how long services will take to achieve results

Failure to provide a detailed description of how services will be rendered

How services will be rendered? WRONG!!
    How information will be provided. Give him $ and he will provide you with information. That is not to hard to follow. He does give live advice over the phone. But that is not what he is charging you for.
    WRONG!

He doesn't give the advice to non-clients! He's a credit repair organization. Look at the website. Of course, you have no interest in really debated the facts, because you can not! If I'm so off base, then he has ZERO to worry about with the OK AG right? But when I'm right, will you admit that you were wrong? I don't think so!

I'll admit I'm wrong when I am proven wrong. As for you, it seems that you are just jealous of Bill. I can out debate you any day of the week Bkev. Just bring something to the table that is worth debating about. Not some Mom and Pop shop business based out of OK that isn't hurting anyone. Who cares? You are just whining...By the way, Bill gives out free advice all the time...

9. bbauer

bbauer Banned

He won't answer your questions. I'll bet he won't even tell you what brand of shorts he wears, much less anything else.

10. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Pardon me for asking, but why would we want to know about the man's shorts?

Doc

11. godaddyo

Because he used to be an underwear model?

{;-)

12. godaddyo

Because he wants to eat Bill's?

13. godaddyo

This nonsense is killing me. Does anyone want to talk about credit...?