Attn: GEORGE!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by humblemarc, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Attn: GEORGE!!!

What does any of this have to do with you, smarty-pants?? Didn't your Mama teach you to mind your own business? I know HawgHanner from wayyyy back - years. You don't know any of us.

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Do you even know what that means?

3. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Attn: GEORGE!!!

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Attn: GEORGE!!!

He knows how to do it, LKH. Every time one of us posts anything he shows up and starts taunting us. I am just posting in the spirit of this thread. It's a free-for-all. Why should desrman care what I post, or what you post, if it isn't directed at him? I think these people all came here from MSN board, where meanness rules. The posters from he11. hahahaha!!

5. Buckets

Buckets Well-Known Member

It was a joke, LB.

Buckets

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Brave effort, Cinderella. If you look back to the beginning of this thread, you will see that Marc posted a message for George and all the board meanies jumped all over him. We figured that is what these "people" want, so we are giving it to them. Best to stay in the no-fire zone, hehe, cause we are locked and loaded.

7. Buckets

I sincerely wish you folks would put as much energy into helping the innocent bystanders on this board as you do into lurking here and casting stones and aspersions at others with your "holier than thou" tone.

Buckets

8. Buckets

Cinderella,

I don't drink soda, but it did cheer me up. Thanks.

Buckets

9. WALLST

WALLST Well-Known Member

Buckets,

You started it, and if you really are Hawghanner, it's a shame to be fighting with a fellow Packer fan.

WALLST

10. cinderella

cinderella Well-Known Member

These days, I don't post on CN without a bullet proof vest......

Your welcome Buckets.

11. Buckets

First of all, I didn't start it and second of all I didn't jump on humblemarc. I'm just sick of seeing all of the veterans come back witha 2 x 4 stuck up their butt. If they want to contribute, then contribute. If they want to whine, there are plenty of places out there to do so.

Buckets

12. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

If you go back and read the beginning of this thread the "discussion" was Marc asking George a question about something he had said. So who is off the subject? Go hang out on your favorite website http://www.egomaniacs.com

You apparenlty wanted a fight, I am just giving you one, Hawg.

13. WALLST

WALLST Well-Known Member

Buckets,

And who's cluttered the board with worthless posts???

SEE BELOW:

Re: for fla-tan, butch, and allen
    Buckets 01.16.2003 @ 07:24
    "You should never have your best trousers on when you turn out to fight for freedom."

--Henrik Ibsen

"Restriction of free thought and free speech is th
    Buckets 01.16.2003 @ 07:20
    "Restriction of free thought and free speech is the most dangerous of all subversions. It is the one un-American act that could most easily defeat us."

--Justice William O. Douglas

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of h
    Buckets 01.16.2003 @ 07:16
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

--William Pitt

"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depre
    Buckets 01.16.2003 @ 07:13
    "Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want rain without thunder and lightning."

--Frederick Douglass

â??There can be no friendship when there is no freed
    Buckets 01.16.2003 @ 07:10
    â??There can be no friendship when there is no freedom. Friendship loves the free air, and will not be fenced up in straight and narrow enclosures.â?

--William Penn

14. Buckets

For starters, what makes you so sure I'm this Hawg Hanner dude? There are 500,000 people in this part of the United States. Is it so hard to believe that only one person from this area belongs to this board? Secondly, what makes you think I want a fight? You're the only one looking for a fight. It is obvious that you miss visiting this board and need to come back to fulfill some twisted vendetta you have against someone here. Today it's me. Tomorrow it will be someone else. Perhaps it is Butch, perhaps is one of the other guys appointed moderator over you, perhaps it is the owner(s)...in either case, you can't come here and say a damn thing constructive. At least you don't find me trolling your board with all of this negativity. You are looking and acting like a fool. Oh the irony...you've become the troll that you deplore! You're nothing but a Class A TROLL. How does it feel? My how the mighty have fallen.

As for you WALLST, I don't have a beef against you, but if you want me to argue with you, I will go right ahead. Those posts were in response to those who wanted to censor people on this board...and they were trying to censor the veterans who left this board and wanted to share their thoughts. Hence the din of 'freedom of speech' quotes. In other words, I was defending people like breeze to express their points of view here on this board, no matter how moronic or silly she comes across. You may consider my contribution in that case repetitive or pointless, but in the end it worked and the moderators and the people here at CREDITNET.com gave in. See what happens when you stick around and try to affect change...too bad breeze and the others who held covert meetings behind the backs of everyone else on this board weren't plotting ways to make this board better and stronger. They had 100 times the clout I did and they threw it all away. What a terrible waste.

Buckets

15. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I have never seen you offer any help/answers to any questions here.

16. WALLST

WALLST Well-Known Member

Buckets,

I have been here all along, I never left. So you can't accuse me of coming back and making trouble. I have been her 1 1/2 years and if you go back and check my posts I have NEVER fought with anyone on this board until recently. Why? Because I still care. But the recent attacks by YOU and Desrman are what brought out the fight. You say that you have been here longer than your first post this past January under the Buckets name, then who are you really??? You're being called out. Identify yourself and you won't be confused with a newbie who is here to make trouble. Until then I consider you just one of the new people who are just here to contribute to the demise of CN.

So just who are you really???? C'mon you're being called out.

WALLST

17. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

You don't have a clue what went on when we left. This thread did not start on this subject. Can you read? Do you know how to go back and read the beginning of the thread? You fight for freedom of speech? You just fight, and call people names.

So if you want to prove you are not Hawg, then post your previous ID here, otherwise I will believe what I please. You look like Hawg you sound like Hawg. You're in that neck of the woods (not many on this board from WI), so whatever - that is what I think.

You hotshot board meanies decided to jump into the middle of an exchange between Marc and George. You can expect a fight from it. That's what y'all do. You just pick fights and act mean. Big bad dudes. LOL. bye.

18. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Attn: GEORGE!!!

For starters, no one held secret meetings behind anyones back with the exception of the management of this board. Nobody is as big a troll as you are. Take a look at the beginning of this thread and see who started what.

19. picantel

picantel Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Attn: GEORGE!!!

desrman shut the hell up. Buckets, go away troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.