Authorized User Accounts: Anyone know a legit provider!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by frostv, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frostv

frostv Active Member

Hey guys! I was just wondering if anyone here had any successful firsthand experiences with companies that offer those AU accounts? ...and also how long from payment to post? FYI: I had a bad experience with one company I paid and never got nothing and six months later here i am. Still trying to get that extra boost so I can take advantage of that 8k tax credit extension!

2. frostv

frostv Active Member

Any input anyone?

3. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

I can't speak from personal experience, but Apex Credit Services participates in this forum and has a good reputation. Boostmyscore.net is another option that's been around for awhile and has 0 complaints on its BBB report. However, I don't personally know anyone who's used them.

Also, tradelines should take anywhere from 30-60 days to show up on your credit report.

What was the company you had a bad experience with? Just wondering...

4. frostv

frostv Active Member

No, I think they ban you here for saying WHO but I might look into that boostmyscore.net if I could get a few more points I can finally accopmplish my goal I know that much!

5. frostv

frostv Active Member

I just don't want to get scammed again! That really hurts... the pockets, and the hope too!

6. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

No one gets banned for making legitimate statements about experiences with a business. That's one reason the forum is here - to discuss those kinds of things in a civil manner and receive feedback from those who have perhaps had better or worse experiences.

If you happen to make personal attacks or threats in those statements, well then...that's a different story. Those people do get banned, but their statements are left to be disputed.

However you decide to proceed, come back and let us know how things go, ok?

7. frostv

frostv Active Member

Thank you my friend that was well put. I have found though that here there are people its unwise to speak against here no matter how civil or how legitamate the claims may be, that is, if you want to remain a member of this forum. A good thing to keep in mind is very many people show one face while concealing another and us consumers sometime have to find out the hard way that these people are everything you need them to be until they get your money! ...then they become something else altogether. People like that always know which face to show, to whom, and when my friend! But for my own sake I choose to believe everyone is not that way. And that's who I'm trying to find here... an exception! Someone who does what they say they do, within the time frame they commit to do it, before they get your hard earned money after they get your hard earned money. Is that an unrealistic expectation in 2009?

8. frostv

frostv Active Member

Ok nobody... I guess the lack of feedback implies others on this forum had since enough not to go out on that lonely limb!

9. KindHeart

KindHeart New Member

Boostmyscore.net

I used these guys about 2 years ago, then again last month. The first time It brough my scores up over 700, enought to get me a business loan to start my daycare center. This most recent boost got me over 800 and I am moving in to my new home this weekend! I can certainly vouch for them...they were incredibly honest and reliable; completely the opposite of all of these other stories I keep hearing about on these blogs...

10. frostv

frostv Active Member

Well what the hell right? No guts. No glory. I'll look into Boostmyscore.net then. See what happens. Six months ago I paid a few grand to be added to 4 and nothing happened after the agreed upon 90 days. I complained and I was told I would get an additional one for my inconvenience and now 90 days after that promise, (for a total of six months) not even one of the 5 AU's I was expecting has reported to either of the CRA's. They still have all my money. They don't answer or return my calls anymore and when I can manage to get them on the phone the guy talks to me like I'm a bomb on the streets.

11. jjgross

jjgross Well-Known Member

How can the out on a limb question be answered,without knowing the company your dealing with,I haven't had to use that type of service yet,so i don't pay attention to it.However credit repair through au add is not a sure fire option.There's to many things that can go wrong.

12. frostv

frostv Active Member

Tell me about it! But it does work. Finding someone legit is the catch. In my opinion if you buy 4 and get one free and not one of the 5 ever reports within 6 months something is definitely wrong. I can see if a couple actually reported but not even one showed upat all! In my opinion at least one would show up if they were legit, right? On top of that you can barely get them on the phone to alleviate some of the concern. When you do get a hold to the guy he has the nerve to speak at you like you're the criminal! At the end of the day they still have all the cash! My question is who but a criminal can feel entitled to cash they did absolutely nothing to earn (unjust enrichment/theft)? How much further beyond the agreed upon time should a consumer have to wait to get their money back? 3 months, 6 months, a year? If you say within 90 days and 180 days later still nothing I shouldn't have to ask for my cash back or sue you to get it back right?

13. lolcat

lolcat Banned

It's obvious that you got ripped off by Apex credit. Yes, creditnet has banned numerous users who have posted about Apex credit ripping them off. They get paid by Apex and they would rather muzzle those that tell the truth than give up their advertising dollars. That's why this forum is full of idiots. You don't have friends or family that can add you as an authorized user?
    Congrats on not getting banned yet.

14. frostv

frostv Active Member

Unfortunately, no I do not have friends or family that can help me with the AU. But I have been in contact with boostmyscore.net and... who knows?

15. lolcat

lolcat Banned

Why don't you post your question on a real forum that caters to the person in need instead of the dollar. This forum is a joke.
    Everybody knows this forum is just a shill for revenue (except the clueless who post here regularly).
    Most everyone will tell you not to pay for AU cards. Too big of a risk to get ripped off as you have unfortunately found out.

16. lolcat

lolcat Banned

It's amazing how creditnet allows Apex credit to use this forum to rip people off even after his criminal enterprise causes creditnet to show up on page two of google under ripoff (due to the numerous ripoff reports filed against Apex credit).

17. frostv

frostv Active Member

Yeah I definitely got scammed.

18. Creditnet

Creditnet Administrator

Once and for all, Creditnet doesn't receive any advertising money from Apex.

And the only forum members that have been banned are those who continue to return and attack Creditnet or its members without providing any real value.

For whatever reason, lolcat, you insist on returning to the forum under different names to do just that.

19. frostv

frostv Active Member

With all due respect Creditnet although I do not know lolcat I too have believed Creditnet had some sort of interest in the success of Apex as I have noticed everyone who has ever spoke here against the business practices of Apex have been banned. And although I have been reluctant to say their name for that very reason I don't believe it is a secret to anyone that has viewed this thread that apex is who I have been referring to. I have proof. This is not something I am just concocting to be slanderous toward Apex. This man took money I worked very hard for. In a recession. Has had it for six months. And not one of the five AU's ever reported at any CRA. I actually found Apex here and I only wish those people banned had been allowed to speak. Because in retrospect it all happened to me. Those same complaints they had then I have now and it could've saved me money and time to hear them here instead of all that hogwash about how great he is! I personally believe the man never intended to do anything but be unjustly enriched. But as I've said that is for the courts and law enforcement to decide.

20. frostv

frostv Active Member

I keep going back to the logic: if apex was legit at least one of the five would have reported at sometime within 6 months right? What are the chances of all 5 not reporting within 6 months if I had been added right? This whole thing has jolted me so much I am reluctant to move forward with boostmyscore.net in light of all that has transpired with the lawyer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.