Authorized user question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bigmon, Aug 25, 2003.

1. bigmon

bigmon Well-Known Member

I was looking into adding an AU and my CC only mails the AU card to my address.

Is this a problem when they report the tradeline for the AU using my address?

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

The "AU" card will be mailed to the PRIMARY CARDHOLDERS ADDRESS...(SECURITY REASONS)---they won't report "YOUR" address as another's address unless they live with you!!!

You can get an "AU" card for just about anybody...

I have even got mail that says something like---"WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL CARDS ("AU")...THIS MUST HAVE BEEN AN OVER-SIGHT...WE AWAIT YOUR REPLY"

3. bigmon

bigmon Well-Known Member

The reason I was asking is becuase they don't ask for SS#, DOB or any of the things needed to run a credit report.

I'm amazed if they don't have any info other than the name how do they report the info to the right credit report for the AU.

4. Calypso

Calypso Well-Known Member

The reason I was asking is becuase they don't ask for SS#, DOB or any of the things needed to run a credit report.

I'm amazed if they don't have any info other than the name how do they report the info to the right credit report for the AU.

I have often wondered the same thing.

(Start Twilight Zone Music)

They know a lot more about us than we think they do!!!

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Authorized user question

"THEY HAVE THEIR WAYS"