Auto Loan

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Barbara, Mar 19, 2000.

1. Barbara

Barbara Guest

i need an auto loan for a late model car. I don't have good credit, but I can put $2,000 down. Does anyone know a good online source that would approve me?

2. charles

charles Guest

Hi,

There are several lenders who can help you; however, depending on your credit score, you could pay as much as 30% interest. Some of the lenders are World Financial (WFS), Auto One Financial, Debis Financial. Try a search for Bad credit car loans or subprime car loans. Be very careful. These lenders are not always upfront on their fees and cost. This car could cost you double if your not savy. Most of all, DON'T GIVE UP. There is someone who will finance you at a reasonable rate. Be expecting interst rates in the 20% range tough. Good luck.

3. Indnewssrv

Indnewssrv Guest

You can try a ford dealership..also buy an auto trader...and look for your car in there. Go to a dealership that dealers with bad credit or low income people..they are your best bet

4. Meredith

Meredith Guest

Try norwest finacial. My paretnts have gotten loans through them and have a 7 year old bankruptcy on their record....but interest is in the 20% range. They've gotten loans with this copmany since 1996 and they filed in 1993.