Auto Refinance - Bye Bye Rapists!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Sep 27, 2001.

1. MT

MT Well-Known Member

Way to go MP$40 - it's nice to hear good things!!!

2. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

I am PROUD of YOU MP :)

Well done! I had a friend who did a 1988 BMW 2002 thru Fireside Thrift. (It was old but it was a typical sharp California car - no rust ever - in great condition! He paid something like that for his interest - and was able to refinance it later.

Congratulations - the $1800 is very reasonable considering you are getting out of 20%! AND, in 6 months, they will give you their VISA/MC!

Bowing down on two paws....arf!

well done - dogman

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hey Struggler???

Can you tell us more about your situation - all the people on this board can share ways to get you out of that rate.

I read George's post - we need to get you out of this one. What kind of car is it and how much did you borrow and how much is left - what are your payments?

Not being nosy - we'll all help give you some ideas on this board. NO ONE should pay that for a car loan!

let us know - c ya dogman

4. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

DAMN! I've never seen or heard of 33% in my life!!! Transfer it to a credit card or something! That is outrageous!

5. KristyW

KristyW Well-Known Member

I must say, the title of the post drew me in and made me laugh - Pretty good. But congrats to you and your diligence. It can be done! And 33% interest rate here - gsheesh! Now THAT'S rape.

6. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

More like RAPE with out a condom in an area where........o.k. I'll stop right there! But you get my drift!

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!!! Getting away from these rapists can be done!

7. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Re: I am PROUD of YOU MP :)

Aw......YOU ARE TOO CUTE!!! :-X

8. Mike2

Mike2 Well-Known Member

Congrats MP40! I just managed last week to finance a 24K SUV at 8.5% at my credit union. I have a 610 FICO, but everything is paid. They weren't even going to require money down, but I still put 7K down this week. CU's are definitely awesome. Before I even applied, I told the loan officer my FICO was 610. She said that wasn't too bad. She said you'd be amazed at some of the reports they see, and the applicant is always shocked and outraged when they get turned down.

9. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

Congratulations! You really will save a lot of money in the difference between 12% and 19% over time.

I'm very happy for you-thats great.