Awesome news:) Providian

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Melissa, Jul 23, 2001.

1. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

WEll guys, I bit the bullet and used planetfeedback to get my annual fee waived and my apr lowered. I just passed my 1 year anniversary with them. WEll today a got a letter in the mail stating that they waived my annual fee which I knew a few days ago when I checked my account online and I knew they lowered my apr since I had a little bit of apr credit showing up on my online bill but I didn't know how much since it doesn't state your apr anywhere in the online billing page. WEll I found out it was lowered to 16.9%:) Yeah Yeah and more yeah. Anyway, I also got the 100 dollar increase from them for my anniversary and then saturday I had received an offer for a 2000 dollar increase for 49 bucks so of course I took it and then I will promptly ask them to reverse the 49 dollar charge. WEll, I just wanted to let you all know once again how great I think this bb is and how much I learn and cherish from this bb:)
    You are all awesome. This is the best credit bb out there:)

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Congrats Melissa, that is excellent progress with providian:)

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

2000 dollar increase for 49 bucks
    ----------------------------------------------
    I don't have your card...but I wouldn't pay over $0.34 for a credit line increase...

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

what about $3000 for 37 cents?

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

OK