<b>Alternative Online Payments

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by <b>pbm</b>, Dec 14, 2000.

  1. <b>pbm</b>

    <b>pbm</b> Guest

    <HTML>"Credit cards account for 90 percent of online payments. Checkspace Inc. and Achex Inc. are taking aim at the other 10 percent with new tools that make it easier for consumers to pay online without using a credit card."

    Read the full story at:


Share This Page